Don't Order From The Scream Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Order From The Scream Team

I placed an order a month ago for two appliances, two wigs, and their instructional DVD. A few weeks later, I got a package containing the two appliances and wigs, but no DVD! There was even an invoice with a list of everything I order and the DVD is clearly on there. After weeks of e-mailing (I don't have a phone number.) I still have yet to receive my DVD.

Great product, CRAPPY SERVICE! Do not do business with the Scream Team!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

I can't remember where I saw it, but someone posted somewhere that the best way to reach them is through their Myspace page. You might give it a shot. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor View Post
      I can't remember where I saw it, but someone posted somewhere that the best way to reach them is through their Myspace page. You might give it a shot. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Kel
      If that's true they just extended their service rating way beyond crappy. No time to answer emails from customers but they can go online networking with friends?

These unfortunate stories come up every year about various companies. Someone always knows the trick for getting in touch with the owner. How about something simple, like them answering the phone when you call? If you can't do that, maybe you need to rethink your business. And yes, I know everyone is busy this time of year. Now present a valid excuse.

Comment

I have e-mailed and Myspaced them...
        Still no word.

This is ridiculous...
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Still no word...
          I was able to find a phone number on there site:
          http://screamteamorder.stores.yahoo.net/info.html

But of course it rang and rang and nobody answered!
          Tried to leave a message, but the inbox was full!

What is up with these crappy vendors!??!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Scream Team

It would be better if they are not going to sell product just to take their website down - i have tried over and over again to get an answer from them and no reply
            Aven

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to order the clown wig and appliance from them this year. I'll be shopping elsewhere!!!
              O'Shawn McClendon
              Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

I still have yet to receive anything. I've e-mailed over and over.
                I also found a phone number on the site, and imagine that, the inbox is full!
                Zach Wiechmann
                www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Thanks for the warning

Good luck trying to get this problem resolved. Bad news travels fast. Hopefully others will take heed.

Comment

Yeah, I've tried getting in touch as well to ask questions @ Scream Team and this was even way back in Feb. to this date I have not heard one word or reply. I have even tried the myspace and no answer.

Some of the pics of the prosthetics don't come up, so you can't see the appliances more in detail. I've had appliances from them before, great product but were always purchased thru a local makeup supply store.

I'm thinking heavy on ordering thru BoneYardfx.com at least they answer your questions in a timely manner.

Comment

Awesome company!!! I have been ordering from them the past 5 years excellent service. I purchased a prosthetic last week and it arrived in 2 days. GREAT Company. Highly recommeneded Great Products.

Comment

Wish I could say the same...
                        Zach Wiechmann
                        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Although it's been said, many times, many ways; there should be a system in place where reputable companies are given a "seal of approval" and the duds be listed as a "Beware". Perhaps then some of these companies would shape up or ship out (or in this case ship it out or ship out).

Comment

3 months and 17 days later I got a relpy (via Myspace) about my order. They said they are shipping out the DVD (along with a free Scream Team t-shirt... oh boy) on Monday.

It's about damn time!
                            Zach Wiechmann
                            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

So Zach? Did you end up getting the stuff?

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Working...
                              X