Downloading on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading on YouTube

Is there any way to download videos from YouTube?
    Slash
    "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

You cannot Download videos from youtube. You can only use the html link or the embedded html to add it to a site etc.

Unless I stand corrected (and I have been many times) I believe you cannot download it since it is a flash player video not a .mov or .mpg using quicktime or a WMV.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Hey Jonathan, thanks for the instructions the other day on downloading the RFR program. For some reason it wasn't working until I right-clicked and saved to my desktop. Once it downloaded there, I had no problem listening to the broadcast! Thanks again my friend!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I do think there is a way....

If you have firefox, search the plugins, I remember a while ago i saw one which allowed you to download embedded media from different places. Almost got it myself but I must have forgotten.
        - - Luke - -

Comment

Fast Video Download V1.3 does the trick for me every time. You will need a .flv player, though.
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I was listening to my desktop lastnight , all it said was "MESSY! MESSY! MESSY!"
            Under all the trash was Loch Nessy!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yes, you can dl youtube videos. Go to keepvid.com and follow the instructions. You will need an FLV player or converter, both of which keepvid will help you find.

Comment

Working...
              X