haunt for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunt for sale

i have had some interest i really do not want to sell sperate i will take $7500 for every thing but the generator it has 6 hours on it and cost me 2200 new i think it is funny how people spend 7500 on a prop i try to sale 2 haunts (enough stuff to haunt about 7,000 sq ft) for the same price if some one was trying to star or add even stock pile on haunt stuff i think it is a really good deal most people try to sale used props for half i am asking 20% of what i have spent not even mentioning the time you spend putting it all together oh well it is here if any one is interested

i know i am not very original but i really do have a haunt for sale www.hauntforsale.com has an inventory list of most of my stuff and pics to go along with them you are only missing some robes a dentists chair its hydraulic and still works and the other stuff you can see at www.slashproductions.com i need to sale quick so if you are interested email me at gprej1@yahoo.com please only contact if you are serious i spent a lot of time going down dead end leads and i have very little left before i have to move my stuff
    thanks
    rob
    Last edited by roandje; 07-20-2009, 05:59 PM.

hey I was wondering if you would sell stuff seperetly if so send me a masage and I will give ya a list of what I interested in and we could talk #'s

Comment

Lawnscare air cannon

How much are you looking for the Air cannon? I checked out the pics you posted, but didn't see pricing.

Comment

How much are you asking for 1 of the spooky props chainsaws and camo netting? And how much camo netting do you have?
        Last edited by scarygoat; 07-14-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nOrTHeRn TouCh View Post
          hey I was wondering if you would sell stuff seperetly if so send me a masage and I will give ya a list of what I interested in and we could talk #'s

Yes, I'm interested in individual items as well. Let me know if that's possible and I'll let you know what I'd like. I can here reached on here or via email: ryans@bloodlakeva.com

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
          www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
          Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

I got an e-mail back

I asked about certain items as well and this was my reply i got back from him....

"i am asking 10,000 for everything 7,500 gets everything but the generator 5,000 will get everything but the lumber that is all the props, pneumatics, electronics, and decor"

Comment

$7,500 might be a lot to some people but there is a heck of a lot of stuff there. That includes all those little things you need to make a haunt work, rather than just some black-walled rooms with a single scare.

Now everyone can chime in and say how they could put together a better pile of stuff for one-third the money.

Comment

Ya he told me he was not interested in selling individual items either. I just really want some camo netting for our haunt this year, and it seems like that stuff is so expensive to buy brand new.

Comment

cammo netting

go to an army navy store they usually have old netting you can get cheap i have a lot but i hvae cut it up over the years the last piece i brought 20' x 40'

Comment

ill buy some stuff if you sell seperate. pm me and we can talk #'s

Comment

I would be interested if you were in the N.Y. area

Comment

I am interested the the entire package if it is still available. Sorry I am new to this, but can't tell where the equipment is located>
                        Thanks!

Comment

So is it still there or is it completly sold?
                          Mike Cirrincione
                          Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                          MAC Productions presents:
                          Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                          AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                          Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                          Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

I would like to buy it all together. If you could contact me that would be great.... I think i emailed you but not shure lol

xtremetormenthauntedhouse@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                            X