Holy crap!!!

UREAL! Just UNREAL!
    I feel like i just watched a movie!!!!
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Great video!!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

That was incredible! Massive production and time into that video and it shows. It really shows the whole scope of the attraction and leaves you wanting more. It was just like a movie with a lot of great scenes and storyline.

I really want to know how they got the You Tube video to be so crystal clear. We have tried many different things to improve the quality of our posted videos on You Tube with limited success. The quality of this one is awesome. Last I knew we couldn't embed an HD version to this forum, maybe that's changed since we tried to do it last.

You know the video is good when as soon as it's over you play it again right away. Great job on the attraction and the video. The bar gets raised higher and higher by these guys every year!

Thanks for posting it,

Eric
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

You guys that like this stuff are very very weird have have some serious issues that you need help with....

-Frank Balzer
          FrankWIllisBalzer@yahoo.com
          www.EvilIsLurking.com
          Frank W. Balzer
          FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
          http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
          --------------------------------------------------
          www.RotHauntedHouse.com
          www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
            You guys that like this stuff are very very weird have have some serious issues that you need help with....
            Issues? Eh?

Comment

Great video,
              The only thing odd I noticed was the werewolf chasing the wagon at 2:18-2:21 was not in character at all, I only noticed it because the other two in the shot are so dynamic. Great video, great production. I have only ever heard good things about the show, and Im super jealous of your awesome jackets I see you guys wearing at the show.
              Allen H
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

That was fantastic!

I've long been a fan of Headless, but I'd never seen a video production that really demonstrated why it's such a great show ... until now. This is top-notch, high quality stuff that manages to give you a taste of the show without giving anything away. Awesome.

Eric - I'm not sure if YouTube changed their compression methods or what, but I've noticed that the video quality is much better than before. I uploaded a bunch of stuff over the last several weeks, and have found the quality is far superior to what it used to be...

For this segment, for example - I sent them a 165meg quicktime, and the final version still looks pretty good (FYI - this segment has very little to do with haunted houses, it's just the most recent thing I uploaded)

Scott Simmons
                The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
                http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

Scott, I agree with your comments on the Headless Horseman ...fantastic! Good Job Mike, it's great to know the man behind it all from working together on the HHA. That's good to know about You Tube, I wonder if it would be worth it to reload older videos? This new one you just showed is such good quality. Thanks for the info.

Eric
                  www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

great production......worth every penny i'm sure.
                    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Working...
                    X