Scariest Thing I've Ever Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scariest Thing I've Ever Seen

Am I the only one who thinks this is rather frightening? It looks like they pasted baby faces onto midget bodies. I mean little people bodies. You have this playing in your que line and you'll have people running in terror.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

I dunno, Jolly. That might be creepy, but I've stared into the dark abyss that haunts the corners of YouTube, and witnessed horror I wish I never found....

...it hurts.....it hurts my soul! D:

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post

Am I the only one who thinks this is rather frightening? It looks like they pasted baby faces onto midget bodies. I mean little people bodies. You have this playing in your que line and you'll have people running in terror.
      Thanks Jolly, I REALLY needed that laugh!!
      O'Shawn McClendon
      Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post

While that is pretty creepy, I think that this is much more frightening!!!!

Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
        Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Yes, all very creepy. But is anyone old enough to remember the "original" dancing baby, likely the model for the roller babies in the first clip?

Anyone remember where this originated? I do.

BarbieHaunt
          Friends Sold Separately
          (You Too Can Be Sold -
          Just Join Our Friends List!
          Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

That baby dance video is just terrible!
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haunted Illinois View Post
              While that is pretty creepy, I think that this is much more frightening!!!!

I got to meet the guy that played the kid in Pet Semetary last year. His name is Miko Hughes. Im shocked he didn't turn out to be some Satanist or some crazed lunatic after playing that character.
              Attached Files
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad

Has anyone ever told you that you're cute as a butt? Couldn't resist!
                Last edited by BarbieHaunt; 07-12-2009, 12:27 AM.

BarbieHaunt
                Friends Sold Separately
                (You Too Can Be Sold -

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieHaunt View Post
                  Has anyone ever told you that you're cute as a butt? Couldn't resist!
                  WOW!! You remember that? Man, that was a long time ago. I know I had it in my sig for the longest time.

Ohhh, the memories.
                  Brad Bowen
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                    WOW!! You remember that? Man, that was a long time ago. I know I had it in my sig for the longest time.

Ohhh, the memories.
                    I must confess that I actually cheated. I don't remember your old signature, but I recently saw a reference to it in another thread. It was an old thread where members of Hauntworld were posting their pictures. You posted some pictures in costume and makeup and then a normal picture of yourself. Somebody responded something like, "No wonder Gwen says you're cute as a butt." Since I had just seen that thread, I remembered it and thought it was perfect timing.

And that Pet Cemetery kid has grown up a lot since the movie!
                    Last edited by BarbieHaunt; 07-12-2009, 02:48 AM.

BarbieHaunt
                    Friends Sold Separately
                    (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

Nice. And I dont even remember that thread.

Is there anyway you can get to it again, and post a link here. I wouldnt mind seeing what people posted.
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Oh man, that video game song and video was absolutely horrible....unbelievable...yeah, that bad...

Darkangel

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                          Nice. And I dont even remember that thread.

Is there anyway you can get to it again, and post a link here. I wouldnt mind seeing what people posted.

Here's the old thread:

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=6368

Hope you enjoy it!

Now would you like to explain about Edward/Chris?

BarbieHaunt
                          Friends Sold Separately
                          (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieHaunt View Post
                            Here's the old thread:

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=6368

Hope you enjoy it!

Now would you like to explain about Edward/Chris?
                            Now I remember that thread! And those clown pics were from when i was at Raycliff Manor with Kel and his team. They have an awesome haunt, and I loved working there. Wish I could go back!

And the hole Edward/Chris thing.... I'm still confused. But I still think Edward really is Ice Cube!! LOL
                            Brad Bowen
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

And the hole Edward/Chris thing.... I'm still confused. But I still think Edward really is Ice Cube!! LOL

Edward was really Chris pretending to be Edward who was a hole. If you search for any names in the search function above, Jollyroger, ChrisGM, 31Halloween31, Ghostmaster, hauntmaster and so many more it was all one guy crying out for attention and literacy. Lots of bad ju ju and wasted time, him hiding behind the screen name dujour, then getting banned, then lather rinse repeat, for years. Stay in school and don't smoke dopes
                              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
                              X