Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld HELP!

Hey guys,
    A few questions... Do you have to be a vendor or have a business license to attend. I just run a very small company (terrormedia) and have no REAL business licensing?

HOW CAN I ATTEND!

Thanks guys,
    Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Help! Need it! Please? -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I think they dropped the heavy restrictions but even if they didn't all you have to do is pick a vendor you know and contact them, one that will be there and be able to say that company invited you to come see their booth. As you are considering this as an additional business activity in the future.

Or pal up with a haunt in Kentucky going that already, possibly for travel sharing as well. If everyone wears the same mousketeer hat, they will never suspect.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

THANKS SO MUCH GREG, you really did clear up a MAJOR concern I had. Thanks again! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Just call them. I know I needed to give them a copy of my vendor's liscense and a company check to get my 6 people in. But like stated above, you can get a current vendor to send you an invite.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Working...
          X