Character Name or Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Name or Title

We have a character that is female and walks through the crowd carrying a chicken all dressed in black. She asks you if you would like to play with her chicken and when you reach your hand out she will attack you and say "Stay away from my chicken" I need a name for the character. One thoguth was Hen House Annie but I would like to hear other ideas.

sorry if I offend

but how about cock blocker lol ok maybe it's not funny.

Comment

Rhode Island Ruby

Chanticleer Sherry

Leghorn Lindy

Minorca Minerva
      Last edited by Badger; 07-12-2009, 06:47 PM.
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

The Roostriss

Comment

Cockadoodle Dolly or Cockadoodle Dingbat or fill in your favorite female name (beginning with D?) in place of the Dolly or Dingbat.

BarbieHaunt
          Friends Sold Separately
          (You Too Can Be Sold -
          Just Join Our Friends List!
          Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

title character

I would almost guess no matter what you call her the people coming to your event will call her the chicken lady - we did a character covered with slime along the sames lines as ghost buster
            and he became snot man - we did a asylum prisoner with a cage on their head and we didn't name him but the crowd automatically called him the jackal -

Comment

I have a grave digger character that uses his shovel to bang on
              corrugated metal walls of his room. Witch by the way is right next
              to the ticket booth so not only does he scare the people inside but
              he gets the people in the ticket line too. Our guest's started calling him
              the shovel man and it stuck. Maybe just go with what guest's call her.
              Gary
              Midnight Evil Productions
              www.MidnightEvil.com
              Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
              www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

HENrietta? LOL
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Henny Stingy instead of the infamous Henny Penny

Comment

Working...