Hell's Gate 2009 Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Gate 2009 Logo

hey everyone, as you noticed weve had a bunch of different logos and designs and stuff.
    well someone stepped up and helped us out. Here is the prerelease and is not to be posted or shared.
    The final image will be sent to me tommorow night, and i will upload it then.

Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

That's incredibly 3D! Great work.

Comment

freakin sweet. don't know if I missed it, but is that John Connell of JohnConnell.com? awesome work though.
      O'Shawn McClendon
      Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Nick man, this logo is looking great!!!

I have to admit, Im a little jealous, lol!!

Keep up the good work man, and the best of luck to you this year.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

thanks guys, i cant wait to finalize it, and get it printed.
          and umm i dont think its the john connel of johnconnel.com. why you know him?
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Wow

That's looking really good Nick! I love the style and would like to see more of his work. Post the guy's web site if you get a chance. Those posters will turn some heads that's for sure!

Thanks for sharing!

Eric
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

i found him on deviant art. let me find his site and post his full contact info, and hopefully get him to get an account on here. hes probably the most talented digital artists ive ever seen for haunt artwork. Hes does mostly conceptual art and stuff, but he did a bunch of very amazing stuff originally for t-shirt designs and stuff.
              so hopefully there will be a new haunt artwork king in the business.

he designed the clown btw, i did everything else and layed it out.

Comment

Wow, that's incredible. Your haunt logo will surely stand out among the crowd.
                Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
                  i found him on deviant art. let me find his site and post his full contact info, and hopefully get him to get an account on here. hes probably the most talented digital artists ive ever seen for haunt artwork. Hes does mostly conceptual art and stuff, but he did a bunch of very amazing stuff originally for t-shirt designs and stuff.
                  so hopefully there will be a new haunt artwork king in the business.

he designed the clown btw, i did everything else and layed it out.

This guy?!?
                  http://nightrhino.deviantart.com/?offset=20
                  Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Comment

Outstanding work.

Comment

yes thats the guy.
                      and thanks for compliments.

Comment

Hey Nick-

You said he designed the clown and you did everything else- what program do you use?

Is the stuff you did easy to do- could I figure it out with a little work?

Thanks. By the way- absolutly incredible artwork you have. I am sure you will Make Toledo Scream.
                        Ben
                        Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

Hey Nick I sent u an email on your aol.
                          INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

i use photoshop cs4, in my opinion photoshop is easy to get the hang of.
                            the only reason i ever got good at it is from the haunted house, cause there was allways something that NEEDED to be made so it forced me and entertained me to learn.
                            ive been working with it heavely for about 6 months.
                            im sure you could learn as well.
                            but if your busy with the haunt building, most companies will throw in the flier layout for super super cheap if they give you artwork.
                            especially cause photoshop is like $1500 bucks or somethings =)

Comment

allright im very pleased with this.
                              HOWEVER! everything looks so good, that now my old logo sucks. im making a new one that is more fitting and will upload it later. Its just so amazing that without that final thing its not perfect. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X