Hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm

Well with not having a job right now...I have decided to push working on haunted house stuff fulltime for a while.

Since Dream Reapers is almost half done for this season.....I am looking to see if anyone needs some work done? I would like an arm and a leg for services.....but really I could use some extra dough and I will wave the arm.

I am serious if work is to be had.....paint, props, masks, whatever......let me know
    Been in logistics for 22 years, if no one is buying anything I have nothing to move....
    glad October is coming!!!
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Ken

Good to see ya man! Where the heck you been? Shane and its I have missed ya! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

hmm

ME? Been hiding.....and they say if ya gots nuttin good to say......why say it?

I never in a million years thought I would be in this bs life situation...but hell...I have had enough bs in the last 2 years to last a lifetime! Smile...it makes em wonder where the gun is!!!!

But things are looking good for us this year....major renovations n such

Need work though......time to ebay more stuff

How have you been?

Comment

Speaking of more stuff....... hows our other costumes coming ken? Just curious.
        Let me know when they will be ready. Thanks
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Funny

Funny as I sit here pulling latex out of my arm hair....yes working on yours today SIR!!!
          Nurses and masks are done.
          Corpse suit.....shredded and painted.....the rest in the am
          Mask and hands should be done next week....or this weekend if I can

Comment

Latex - arm hair

HAHAAAA !! Yes that does suck.... as your playing with latex or spraying that paint on yer arm... ( if your like me your caught in the moment and wont give it much thought ) THEN when its time to relax and have a beer you think "Why did I get latex in my arm hair ?"

"If I pull it real hard real fast it wont feel as bad - DAMN WHERE DID MY ARM HAIR GO?"

Yep I guess its better than somehow spilling it into the hair on yer head which Im sure SOMEONE SOMEWHERE has done ...
            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com
            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Ken,
              This might be dumb to tell you but I have found a way to get latex out of my arm hair with much less pain.
              A warm and wet and soaped up terry cloth wash cloth. Just slowly wash your arms and then when the latex is somewhat permeated with the water you can rub it off without both ripping your hair out or hurting nearly as much.
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com
              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Hmm

Its just the crude that gets on the soft side of your arm.....the reach for something and you get a little bit......you forget about it and soon you wonder....what the hell is pinching

A nice thin layer that will remove all your hair no matter what

Arm hair is over rated anyways

Comment

I Have Caught Alot Of HELL!

For ruining my clothes!
                  Maybe working for my Dad for 15 years made me this way? Crawling in crawlspaces, ditches, sooty furnaces, oil burners, ripping out filthy old equiptment, you had better learn Not to care.
                  Welding catches clothing on fire, burns pinholes in them in the meantime, weakening the fabric unnoticably at first...
                  Muratic acid eats cloth..and skin,,. and destroys nasil passages and sinuses. Some muratic evaporated the sleeve of a nylon jacket So Fast, it was if it never even had a sleeve!
                  Soldering galvenised metal you need to remove the galvenised first, acid does it.
                  I also learned welding above my head is not for me unless I want to become a dancing ball of fire! (Not today, thank you!)
                  I guess as I would be the dancing ball of fire I would be doing a rain dance!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

up in arms...

LOL shave your arms ken
                    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

From my class...

Suave shampoos makes latex slide right off! Tested and I swear by it!
                      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

A good hand lotion helps too! My typical dollar store run includes Latex gloves, several large containers of vaseline, pam spray, and two large bottles of hand lotion. Yeah I get some odd looks from the check out girl but they all have their uses.
                        allen H
                        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Greg?????

GREG????
                          Watch for box

Comment

Working...
                          X