Let the CRAZINESS begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the CRAZINESS begin!

Does anyone else here feel like they are standing with one foot still and the other spinning you in circles? OMG it's that time of year to know that we are very close to loosing our MINDS! :roll:

DUDE! exactly!
    i plan it all out and schedule everything and still just gets completely rediculous and no schedule ends up happening. This place is a mad house over here omg! lol

just know that your never alone, everyone is going through the same thing.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunted Farm View Post
      Does anyone else here feel like they are standing with one foot still and the other spinning you in circles? OMG it's that time of year to know that we are very close to loosing our MINDS! :roll:
      I had one of those "running in mud" dreams the other night.. so yeah..LOL!
      missjayne
      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

gets out of control sometimes

I know exactly what your saying. So many things to do! Not enough time to do it! Too few of people helping out!

The craziest thing of all......Some how nomatter how far behind we think we are, it always gets done.

GOOD LUCK,

Kelly Anderson
        HauntYourHouse.net
        Kelly Anderson
        Owner- Halloween Undercroft
        http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
        Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

So what? None of you are done yet? lol

We have been trying to make progress, slow but progress... we are now in the every Sat and some weeknight mode. (Sigh) Just when I was finally starting to only put in 57 hours a week at the real job... add the other 12 from Haunt building.

Could be worse and unfortunate like so many people out of work. I'm just wondering how the economy will affect the Haunt Season. So far movie theaters seem to thrive and hopefully people will want to continue the entertainment trend!

So stop reading this and get back to work!!! Only 72 days before we open... holy crap!

Comment

I just can't move fast enough! Holy crap......cut the corn maze in and we have had so much rain the trail is growing back in got down there the other morning and got lost in my own damn maze! Guess thats a good thing but now I have to add widening the rows as well to my list of 7 million things to do. You are right it all gets done but hold crap no one really knows what the haunt industry goes through to get the show open but us. I love it when you get who say when do you start planning the next year, when you say right after this one they look at you like you are crazy.

Comment

69 days in counting
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

LOL...funny I was thinking the same thing here myself for about the past few days!
                This year we have the most time to prepare and it's still not enough time.
                Going from day job to working on the haunt a day or two a week then all the other stuff.
                We're pushing the advertising, getting radio airplay/spots/events, insurance around, extra wood/panels, etc. It's crazy!
                We even got to stay in the same location year round but decided to tear all down and rebuild with a new theme/floorplan. The website should be live soon!
                Let the craziness begin is right!

Kirk
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X