Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room Help!

Ok here it goes.

I am good at building things and have some tech background, but what would you suggest I get in order to put on each of my rooms in my haunt?

Examples..

Is there something that will play my pre recorded audio, have props and lights go off at the times I need them to? I do not want to have a bunch of different switches for a worker to have to press. Just one button to have the room/show begin. If there is something like this, which Im 100% sure there is, where would I find this controller and how do they work?

I have been looking and reading on controllers but confused on which one I would need. Do I need a computer to run them? Just a switch?

I am a newer haunter so any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Links will help as well.

Thank you!

Peter Tomeczko
    Fables Studios
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Originally posted by FablesStudios View Post
    Ok here it goes.

I am good at building things and have some tech background, but what would you suggest I get in order to put on each of my rooms in my haunt?

Examples..

Is there something that will play my pre recorded audio, have props and lights go off at the times I need them to? I do not want to have a bunch of different switches for a worker to have to press. Just one button to have the room/show begin. If there is something like this, which Im 100% sure there is, where would I find this controller and how do they work?

I have been looking and reading on controllers but confused on which one I would need. Do I need a computer to run them? Just a switch?

I am a newer haunter so any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Links will help
    as well.

Thank you!

Peter Tomeczko
    Fables Studios
    You can surely find controllers that could take care of your props, lighting, and audio. I so know what your saying about having everything activate with the push of one switch.

What I have done in the past for a room or a prop is this: I first record my audio onto my audio repeater. I then program my Animation Maestro to control my pnuematic prop (solenoid valve) and have it do what I want it to do in sync with the audio. Finally I set my timer (you could also use an Animation Maestro to control lighting as well), to turn on and then turn off my lighting. There's 3 seperate components that need to be switched at the same time. You now pick up a 3 pole 24volt relay, hook the three components to it. And at last, pick up a 24voly transformer and a doorbell switch. Wire that up to the 24v relay. Now with the push of one button, all 3 components: animation, lighting, and audio are activated at the same time.

Audio repeater-Digital Sound & lighting
    Animation Maestro- www.hauntyourhouse.net

Kelly
    Kelly Anderson
    Owner- Halloween Undercroft
    http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
    Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Peter,

We here at Boo Crew Production have ventured into the realm of custom electronic controls. We have the capabilities to design and build just about any event sequence you desire. From simple timer controls to complex whole room sequences (lights, sound, prop activation, you name it we can turn it off and on...).

Do you have a specific sequence in mind? If so send us an email with all the details at: info@boocrewproduction.com and we will get a quote together for you.
      Ken
      www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Thanks Everyone!
        Ill keep everyone posted as things progress.

Peter Tomeczko
        FS
        Fables Studios
        Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
        https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

i highly recomend ken with boo crew productions they do an awesome job

Comment

Working...
          X