What is the scariest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the scariest?

I really would like to be a clown this year but there are just soooo many of them. What else is right up there and scares people as bad as an chainsaw wielding maniac clown? or if a clown IS the best idea give me some ideas on how to make it extrememly unique as far as clowns go. I trying to land a big haunt roaming the FRIGHTDOME in Las Vegas, NV and would really love to be picked so any help would be great!:-D
    I'LL SEE YOU... IN THE DARKNESS!!!
    lasvegashaunts.com

Avoid the cliche' - avoid the standard giggling, laughing, demented thing ... and go in a different direction.

What happens when a guy dressed like a clown is actually sweaty, pissed, and probably just killed some people? That's the question that led to one of new characters this year:

Scott Simmons
    The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
    http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

wow

looks pretty sick. so how do you act around the people?
      lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

Old Depressed clown

How about an old depressed clown.... dirty as hell, sloppy, one of them drunk, dpressed, hates kids, hates his life, smells like piss and shit rent for your childs party but shows up sloppy falling down drunk and REEKS of alcohol ....piss stains on his paints, split in his paints with shit stains on his boxers.... I mean if you could go to New York and pick the nastiest smelliest bum off the street and dress him in a clown costume ( let him wear it for a year ) then fetch him for the show kind of clown.....

nothings worse than a clean phcycotic clown....

I SAY HELL YEAH.... show them the BAD side of the clown

I.E. ( YUCKO THE CLOWN ) <----RAWK
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com
        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Yucko &lt;----my fav

Check him out on Youtube this one is the cleanest I can post....lol ( Enjoy )
          Last edited by maliciousstudios; 07-17-2009, 03:17 PM.
          "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

wow funny.....not for a haunt
            lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

well I didnt mean exactly..... lol, I just meant that a dirty bad clown would be a nice change.... I think it would work for some, not all haunts but some of the haunts that arent rated G or PG.... Sorry, I like a bit more meat in my soup. It was just an idea

Malicious Studios
              www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

haha thanks for the input im looking at this clown prothstetic: http://www.mostlydead.com/product_in...roducts_id=645 with black/red striped leggings, black steel toe boots, spike bracelets/gauntlets, cut off ragedy tripp pants, and the best part...............im practicing sliding. omg im so hyped for this halloween...
                lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

I read in the introductions that you're 16. Not that age should keep you from reaching your goals. Just be careful with the sliding, especially if you're doing it indoors. Be sure to wear the proper gear and use caution. You don't want to hurt any customers or yourself.

BarbieHaunt
                  Friends Sold Separately
                  (You Too Can Be Sold -
                  Just Join Our Friends List!
                  Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

thanks barbie!!! its nice you have concerns but i think i will be fine. never done it before and need to get good enough for the frightdome (they dont have sliders) so if anyone can give me ANY advice on this it would be great thanks
                    lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

You may want to talk to Dr. Giggles. I know that he posted a similar thread and said that he was teaching himself. I found the thread for you:

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=6989

You may also want to use the Search button in the yellow control panel at the top of the page to do a search for threads with sliding or slider in the title.

Good luck!

BarbieHaunt
                      Friends Sold Separately
                      (You Too Can Be Sold -

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Ooops

I sometimes forget about the young-ins on here.... YES SIR yer right, bad bad idea.... I would stick to your idea I think that it would be best NOT to listen to me.....Im a not rate G or even PG13 ......( I just read this label it says insert foot here hmmmm, it seems to be pointing at my mouth ) LOL

Malicious Studios
                        www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Malicious,

You're very funny and like the rest of us, only human. You're allowed to forget and even to make mistakes on those rare occasions.

BarbieHaunt
                          Friends Sold Separately
                          (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

you've been really helpfull thank you barbie!!
                            lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

You're welcome!!!!!

BarbieHaunt
                              Friends Sold Separately
                              (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

Working...
                              X