Need ideas please help a sad clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ideas please help a sad clown

I have thought it over with the help of another clown bringing it up. Slitwrist may not be a suitable name. I want to scare but what if someone has had someone close kill them selves and i go scaring them half to death with the name "slitwrist" would not be a good scene. so.... with your help i would like to hear ANY evil clown names you can possibly think of. i mean ANYTHING!! would love to hear eveyones ideas on this serious subject so please reply.
    I'LL SEE YOU... IN THE DARKNESS!!!
    lasvegashaunts.com

hey get on chat on yahoo

Comment

I may have got it. tell me what you think. if i DO take up sliding i could me SLID the CLOWN. haha just brainstorming
      lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

Corpse to clown!
        sigpic
        PEACE, ADAM
        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

doesnt really fit my costume... im going with a punk/goth look for my clown. (tripp shorts, spike gauntlets, black shirt, spike bracelets, clown horn ect.) i moght pick up sliding so i might go with SLID, SKID, LOCOMO, im not sure yet really
          lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Yer costume may work well with prison names.

Shanko Shiv Gutshiv Stabbo ShankTwist

Or tattoo themes

inkspit needlenose inkbone inksnot

bonesplit the shiv monkey

PG-13 evil clown names make you earn your nada. R rated is a piece of cake.

I'll think more about the topic.

Comment

there was some good stuff there locusts. thanks for your input!!
                lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

Originally posted by sLiTwRiSt ThE cLoWn View Post
                  there was some good stuff there locusts. thanks for your input!!
                  I just realized you were a Sun walker. Most of my inlaws live in Vegas; I'm there a couple times a year. One said it was 114 yesterday, stupid hot.

There's a nice italian food tradition out there, yankees from the past fifty years I guess. My BIL's a sort of big wheel in the construction industry out there, his group just finished the Plante Holly hotel, they're finishing up city center work. He tells me it's finished soon and after that nothing. No projects at all. That has to be the first time in twenty years there's not a new 100mil project on tap.

Quickly becomgin scary vegas twelve months a year.

Comment

yea fortunatly im not there now. im actually in Flagstaff, AZ. ill be going back mid august so i can get ready and in shape for the season.
                    lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

Originally posted by sLiTwRiSt ThE cLoWn View Post
                      doesnt really fit my costume... im going with a punk/goth look for my clown. (tripp shorts, spike gauntlets, black shirt, spike bracelets, clown horn ect.) i moght pick up sliding so i might go with SLID, SKID, LOCOMO, im not sure yet really
                      So why not keep it simple and since you will be wearing all of those spikes, call yourself SPIKE the Clown? You could even wear a fake spike somewhere in your face, on your head, etc.

The point is to make it a name that people will associate with you and remember you by.

If you're sliding and wearing sparking gloves, you could call yourself SPARKY the Clown.

Or call yourself RIPPER the Clown (I think a scary name) and then you can change what you're wearing whenever you want. You could even carry a hidden whoopee cushion (they have self-inflating and remote control ones now) and let one rip at prime moments so they remember your name. But you could also use RIPPER to mean other scary things as in for example Jack the Ripper and carry appropriate fake props.
                      They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

thanks now were getting somewhere haha i like ripper it sounds mean, spike may be good because of my nail-bat
                        lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

I think Ripper could be both mean and funny, and so could Spike.

Ripper could be a name that could go with any look.

It sounds like Spike would fit the look you have planned now.
                          They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

yea i like spike. it will have to grow on me though, in the meantime...... anything else?
                            lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

found a BUNCH!!!!!!

i just found a site that had 279 original clown names. sooo the winner is.......

Pestilence the clown!!!

definition: A pestilence is any virulent and highly infectious disease that can cause an epidemic or even a pandemic. The word can also be used about parasites causing large scale sickness and death, such as Guinea worm.

Originally the word referred to the bubonic plague, which is called pestis in Latin.
                              lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X