Hauntworld DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld DVDs

Last weekend I ordered a couple of DVDs from hauntworld productions from this website. I can not seem to get ahold of anyone concerning them, either via phone or e-mail. All I want is to know whether they have shipped yet and maybe a tracking number. Is there any other way that I can attempt to get ahold of anyone concerning this? I know that this is a reputable site so I am not too concerned. It's just a bit frustrating. And I also know that they may be busy as we all are right now but I did pay for them. Oh well, just thought I would ask. Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Trying to contact Hauntworld

Don't worry, they will get back with you. I had emailed Erin this week to check on something, and while I never could get anyone on the phone, she emailed me back the next day. She said that they were out of the office until early next week, so don't be discouraged if they don't contact you until then.

Any time I have needed anything from that group, Erin has been fantastic about returning calls or emails.
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
      X