Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incrementum Fear(Full Rooms Free Shipping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incrementum Fear(Full Rooms Free Shipping)

We now offer completed rooms:
    • wall panels
    • fire treatment
    • 1 high quality mask
    • 1 custom made costume
    • any and all required electrical wiring
    • plumbing for pneumatics or water
    • appropriate amount of props
    • appropriate amount of set furniture
    • blood and guts to top it all off

These rooms are completely customizable to whatever dimensions needed and to whatever theme desired. Request for extra masks and costumes can be made.

All this is offered at $29 a square foot. This means for a 100 sqft room it would cost you $2900 and shipping would be free. We calculated that if you sell the panels as a package deal with the freight companies they charge less money.

We still offer the blank wall panels and custom made wall panels for the same listed prices on the previous thread.

Heres the link to the previous thread.
    http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=9051

You can contact me anytime by PM me or my email at incrementumfear@hotmail.com or psychotichood@hotmail.com.

PS. We are almost finished with a complete scene to post pictures for you guys. Its a scene of the Hotel Hallway from Hell!!!!
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

One last thing i forgot to reassure everyone. The completed rooms also come with our 2 seaons unlimited warranty. If anything I sell you breaks i will replace it with no money out of your pocket.

2 Season Worry Free Warranty included with anything you purchase.

Extended warranty includes 2 more seasons.
    Extended costs $10 a sqft for completed rooms or $15 per panel.

Comment

Just as a side note the EDGE OF MADNESS sale doesn't apply to the Full Room Package because the Full Room Package already gets free shipping anywhere in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR View Post
        Just as a side note the EDGE OF MADNESS sale doesn't apply to the Full Room Package because the Full Room Package already gets free shipping anywhere in the US.
        Call me stupid, but I think I missed something. The EDGE OF MADNESS sale:is that a name you came up with for a set, or are you talking about the Edge Of Madness huanted house?
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I think you need to start paying Larry for the constant advertising you do on this site. We all know you are trying to sell walls. Do you need to post about it over and over? Do you think anyone from here would buy walls from you anyway with all the crap you pulled last year with your fake websites.

Here is my favorite post ever from you....it is from the "midnight syndicate legal problems" thread on 2-29-09

Yea xxxxxx (name removed). I'm vincent. And I come here first to get answers to some questions before I go other places. Usually you guys give me important links I need. So.... Vincent This Time!

PS. Oh and something EVERYONE should know about me is that I lie alot. Not about important things. If there is something like business on the line, or health, or relationships, I don't lie. But on everything else I lie about certain little details. Its something I can't turn off. Over the years I have slowed it down but its not over. Don't be insulted I tell all of my friends and family. If there is something you don't believe me on just ask me and I'll tell you whether its the truth or not. The one thing I NEVER lie about is when I say the phrase "I swear to God." Thats my one fail safe so... something all of you should keep in mind.
          Last edited by dawn408; 07-25-2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dawn408 View Post
            i think you need to start paying larry for the constant advertising you do on this site. We all know you are trying to sell walls. Do you need to post about it over and over? Do you think anyone from here would buy walls from you anyway with all the crap you pulled last year with your fake websites.

Here is my favorite post ever from you....it is from the "midnight syndicate legal problems" thread on 2-29-09

yea nick. I'm vincent. And i come here first to get answers to some questions before i go other places. Usually you guys give me important links i need. So.... Vincent this time!

Ps. Oh and something everyone should know about me is that i lie alot. Not about important things. If there is something like business on the line, or health, or relationships, i don't lie. But on everything else i lie about certain little details. Its something i can't turn off. Over the years i have slowed it down but its not over. Don't be insulted i tell all of my friends and family. If there is something you don't believe me on just ask me and i'll tell you whether its the truth or not. The one thing i never lie about is when i say the phrase "i swear to god." thats my one fail safe so... Something all of you should keep in mind.
            ouch..........lol!!!!!
            O'Shawn McClendon
            Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

im confused. you talking about me? or you refering to a time when vince said something to me.
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Sorry Nick. I'm not talking about you at all. I reposted one of oakhills older posts. He was saying something to you in his post before he started talking about being a liar.

Comment

I'm about tired of his advertisements myself. I know he is young and trying but there is a limit.
                  http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Yes yes. Everyone remembers the way I acted a year ago. I do to. That is why I took a break from Hauntworld and focused on school, focused on my family, and focused on church. What you guys didn't know is that I did a lot of un ethical things around the time I was turning 18 and eventually my family got tired of it. I got tired of it. So yes you guys called me on it. I used to be a stuck up know it all that thought my time was worth its weight in gold. I know I took advantage of these forums back then in more ways then one. And for that I apologize.

If I in any way led anyone to believe my actions were associated with Nick Francis and Hells Gate Haunt I appologize for that as well. I in no way represent Nick Francis. He has worked his ass off to get where he is today and I look up to him even though he is younger then me. He has so much to offer this industry and I know his haunt is going to kick ass.

As for the fake website incident. I want to appologize to rwrussom who mentored through that time to actually try to help me and I took advantage of him in some ways. I screwed around way too much and didn't take any of you seriously primarily because I thought I could do it better, different, and most of all without working at it. Believe me I know better now.

The title EDGE OF MADNESS, as I have just learned that is the title of someone's haunt I am in no way affiliated with them so please don't associate any of my past misbehaviors with their business I wouldn't want to do that to anyone. I sat down and just thought of some cool end of the summer slogans. This is just something generic and nothing special. I in no way intended to copy anyone's original artwork or ideas with that title so if I have I am deeply sorry.

Graystone knows that I am sorry for stealing his sign off so long ago and as you can see I know longer use it.

As for Larry Kirshner and Hauntworld.com. I find Hauntworld.com a very welcoming place as long as you don't piss anybody off and obviously I already have. To all those people who don't like me I sincearly apologize for having offended you and believe me my ways are completely changed now. I am here to talk nothing but halloween. If Larry Kirshner would wish me to stop posting my "advertisements" on these forums I will have no choice but respect his request. But as all of you know there are only two ways to get the attention of haunters, home and professional alike. Hauntworld.com, and Transworld(MHC and others included). I am a startup. 80% of startups fail in the first 6 months without the proper advertising and funding. I'm doing my best here guys.

Everyone here please let me say this for the one last time. I am no longer here to make waves. I am here to make amends, move on, and deal with business and the haunt industry that is it. As for my panels, I understand many of you don't care much for it. I already have a couple of customers and 1 person that may be interested. A couple people dropped interest and just said it calmly. No thankyou. My "promotion" really is just a way for people to see my panels. I am making NO money on these panels durring this "sale". None. I am not in this right now to make money. I'm in this to get my business known.

So please don't take offense to my incesent advertising and just let me attract attention from the people that actually do need help with their new haunted attraction. You can easliy overlook my threads.

Now if any of you have any questions about my panels, the full room package, or The EDGE OF MADNESS sale you can PM me anytime or email at incrementumfear@hotmail.com or psychotichood@hotmail.com
                    Last edited by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR; 07-25-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

thank you so much for what you said about me. it means soo much.
                      also just want to say that im very very proud of your for getting your idea off the ground.
                      i feel that you need to expand your concept a great deal off of these forums.
                      You are dealing with a very limited audience of possible customers and it is definelty not an idea you can just advertise and think people will buy it. From my point of view you should be meeting with haunt owners all over the country, or just calling them and explaining why they should buy your walls instead of buying there own.
                      So good work, the past is the past, but you need to go 1000 times bigger
                      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

OakHills...

I believe the problem most people on this board is that only a few months ago you were posting asking people HOW TO BUILD WALLS, now suddenly you are a professional wall builder????
                        It seems from all the posts you have made in the past that you have little if any experience. Now suddenly you have gained enough experience to build walls and entire scenes to an industry standard??

I realize you think you would like to be business and you feel this is a possible product, but to present such product people will ask for some sort of background or experience.

You offer a warranty.... who is say you will even be around to honor that warranty?
                        Anyone in the industry knows there is no way ANYONE would offer a two year warranty on walls. I can guarantee you will be out of business just building replacement walls for your first customer!! That type of offer just shows people you really do not yet comprehend the business.

I would suggest becoming proficient in the business and gain some experience first before you start becoming an expert in it!

As the old saying goes, "Learn to crawl before you walk", you seem to want to skip straight through to flying!
                        R&J Productions
                        Las Vegas, NV
                        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
                        X