Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also New - Storage?

Hello, I'm new here also.
    Last year was our first walk-thru haunted house. We built the whole thing in our garage so we could close the door at night any not have to worry about anything falling apart or being stolen (It was build entirely from PVC pipe and black plastic) After we were done, Most of it fit in the attic, and I only have a coffin filled and a huge rubbermaid that didn't fit in our attic but this year, I don't know what we're going to do about space. We live in Florida, in one of those deed restricted communities where you can't have sheds, etc. What do you all do about storage???

Storage

I used to have to store all my stuff under my covered wooden deck. The roof on the deck kept it pretty dry, and I set all my plastic totes up on a pallet to get them off the ground, then covered everything with a heavy tarp. Was rough, but got the job done. Fortunately I've taken over the larger of two sheds on my property.
    The other thing I've done is used disposable materials that I could throw out afterwards, junk I salvaged from someone and used for one year at no cost to myself. Basically see how much you can reduce what you will have left over.
    Good luck though.

Chainsaw

Comment

this year i am building wood 4by 8 walls and i am going to store them in the basement.

Comment

I rent a storage building locally for $40/month. Kinda sucks spending $480 out of each years budget, but there's no way I could keep it all at my apartment.
        Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Comment

i used my dads wherehouse:-D
          terror tents we will leave you screaming

Comment

Storing it in the basement sucks but, that is what some of us have to do.
            Mike Cirrincione
            Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
            MAC Productions presents:
            Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
            AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
            Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
            Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment