Shane's HHA Tip Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane's HHA Tip Page

Shane got his tips and photos in right away. I think the page came out cool and is very informative. If anyone missed it, here is the other thread telling about how HHA members can send in tips, photos and a logo to get a page like this of their own.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=9105

Thanks Shane, Good job! Who will be the next haunt to send in tips?

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Wow

Amazing work Eric! The page looks great and you deserve all the credit! Shane and its I want to see other Haunts post your tips! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice job, Shane and Eric!

It also seems to me that there's a good reason to get your tips in soon because the first haunts to get their pages in will have a much greater selection of tips to choose from. Once a page has been printed and the tips are in, the next haunt will have to come up with different tips. Just thinking out loud...

Great work, guys!
      They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

That's true, there are only so many tips out there so the earlier submissions will have an easier time of it. That reminds me, I have to do one for my haunt, lol! I'm working on the Fangoria ad now. Once that's done I can get back to the tip pages so send some good ones my way.

Thanks,

Eric
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Originally posted by elowther View Post
          That's true, there are only so many tips out there so the earlier submissions will have an easier time of it. That reminds me, I have to do one for my haunt, lol! I'm working on the Fangoria ad now. Once that's done I can get back to the tip pages so send some good ones my way.

Thanks,

Eric
          Great Work! Both of you.

Question [suggestion] will this document have a mirrored .pdf text version that may be printed? As is, its not too printer friendly.

Comment

There will be high res printable versions on the HHA web site when they are finished. This one has been loaded to Photobucket lo res just to show you guy's. I have to go back and fix a few things with the type in this one but I wanted to get it up here to show the possibilities.

Eric
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eric and Shane,

Outstanding work, and done so quickly during this busy time of year for both of you! I'm impressed!

Will you please post a link to the Photobucket site?
              Last edited by WickedWillow; 07-21-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Stunning work Eric! You have really taken this project and made it ROCK!

Thanks!
                Ben Armstrong
                NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                www.Fearworld.com
                www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

link

Wicked Willow,

All the pages so far are posted on the HHA message board. Here is the link.
                  http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=9107

The hi res will be on the HHA web site soon.
                  Hope you all enjoy them. Ben wrote a lot of the first tips to get me going. Thanks Ben!

Now we're on a pretty good roll! We just need more members to send in material and I'll keep cranking them out.

Eric
                  www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                  X