Well after months......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well after months......

Of waiting here she is my pride and joy! She's 45 foot long and has everything in it a 4 star hotel does! Everyone will get to meet her in St.Louis! I plan on taking a personal Haunt Tour right after Christmas. Ben, Eric anyone wanna join me for a road trip? Hey all you haunts wanna open up for me after Christmas just say the word! Shane and its the Insane Shane road tour starts in January 2010! Shane this time!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 07-21-2009, 08:29 PM.
    sigpic

looks great shane! i'll join ya! ;-)
    sigpic

Comment

Lauren!

Its a date babe! I will get some pics posted of the inside soon! Shane and its your sitting next to me! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Shane, if your coming down I-70 stop on by Fearfest! It would be my pleasure to take you to dinner and show you our haunt. Especially after the kindness you showed my wife and I last week. Thank you for taking the time to show us around.
        Thanks again,
        Greg and Christina
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!1

Road trip!!!!!!!
          Chris Stafford
          1331 Entertainment Group
          Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
          13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
          13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Looking nice shane...Ill go with ya on that road trip
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

You're right Sane, that is INSANE! Looking forward to checking it out.

Eric
              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

So when you got this bus , it didn't come stocked full of little ol Grandmas wanting to see Wayne Newton in Vegas?
                I estimate it will take about four weeks to get it's big rubber band wound tight enough to make the long drive.
                Maybe a video should be made documenting the trips?
                It all looks like alot of potential fun.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You need to ad a few things to your bus for the post Christmas apocalyptic trip.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

That's great Shane, so does it have the sides that expand and everything?

Congrats!

Darkangel

Comment

Very nice Shane, what citys are on the tour and who is the opening act?lol.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Awesome, Shane!

That is quite an improvement over your previous tour bus:

The new one is really the bomb! Sweet!
                        They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

All I can say is WOW! Very nice Shane!!

Jeff

Comment

Thanks Guys

A lot for all your compliments! I know most of you all have family ect. All I have is me and my toys and critters LOL! Dark no silde out I am not a huge fan of slide outs I always think the origional's are always the classics. Anyway I really hope to spend some private time with some of you this winter and see what I am missing during October when I am stuck at Graystone Manor! Haunt how did you find my old one? Ha Ha! Shane and its Larry wanna race? Shane this time!
                            sigpic

Comment

"Inquiring Myndz Wunt To No!"

..So Shane , were you on a first name basis with Shirley Jones and David Cassidy when you were in the Partridge Family? (Looking at the colorfully painted old school bus.)
                              hahahaha!
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X