Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited supply of liquid Water-Melon

I am running low on this year's batch of liquid Water-Melon
    If your haunt still needs to order some do so now while it lasts.
    Really,
    I'm down to my last few gallons.
    www.michaeldavy.com
    1-888-225-7026

Hummm?????

Never heard of it. What is it? Shane and its I really don't know. Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.michaeldavy.com/products/...n_products.htm

The first water based cap vinyl. After years of making caps with hazardous solvents the era of the "safe" cap plastic has arrived. Water-Melon is superior to standard cap plastic in many ways. Thins with water. Edges dissolve with alcohol, not acetone. No solvent vapors. Water-Melon can be applied directly to the skin like latex and can be slushed into plaster molds like latex. You can make translucent plastic appliances (like latex cuts and scars) from plaster molds whose edges can be dissolved with alcohol. The caps or appliances made with Water-Melon can be applied WITHOUT ADHESIVE, using 99% isopropyl alcohol as you would adhesive. Water-Melon can be brushed, sponged, slushed, or sprayed. About 3 oz. can sponge one cap. No respirators needed. No haz. mat shipping needed. FDA APPROVED COATING

Basically Water-Melon is a latex alternative. Anything you can do with latex you can do with Water-Melon and it will self apply using alcohol. You can slush appliances, or masks, you can make bald caps with it you can use it as a stipple or ager, all without worrying about latex allergies or adhesives. Appliances made with Water-Melon do not need foundation a they are translucent and take on the actors own skin color.

Comment

Working...
      X