How late is everyone open this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How late is everyone open this year?

My wife and I and some friends are considering taking a little haunt tour at the end of the season and were wondering who would be open into November, their hours, etc. Already on the tentative schedule are Netherworld and Graystone Manor. I'd love to hit Atrox Factory and 13th Gate if they're open plus anyone else we could squeeze in in the time we have. I think it will have to be the 1st weekend in November, I think. At any rate, if anyone's going to be open let me know as we're planning the trip out right now. Thanks.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Us too are thinking about taking a little road trip down south to go visit Netherworld and Graystone Manor. That is IF we have time.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Hello Kip,

We are open November 6th,7th and Friday the 13th. Come early and I'll try to give you a lights on tour before the show (this goes for any haunters)

Dwayne Sanburn
      13th Gate

Comment

Dwayne,

Thanks. Will do. I'm looking forward to checking it out.
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

Open TIL

Kip'
          Atrox will be closed after Halloween night this year. Sunday is good but not good enough to do another night. We are going to have a Halloween blowout this year.
          With the race (Talladega) being on November 1st we opted to not open because of the problems that brings...

Comment

Ok, Talladega is a must...after Atrox. lol :-)
            sigpic

Comment

Kip, we will be open Nov. 1st. and that will be our last date.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Feel

Free to hit us up Kip. If nothing else we will give you guys the lights on tour! If I know ahead of time. I will have your rooms taken care of that is if you stay over night! Shane and its I got connections! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X