Want to let you guys know about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to let you guys know about...

I went to a Michaels craft store near my house to check for some foam that I need for some props I am making. I was drawn to their foliage section. They have really good artificial trees/plants that are perfect for haunts for not a bad price at all and if you check your local paper they always have ads every week for about 40% off an item. I am sure something has come up about this already, but I just want to restate it if it has. I am planning on picking up a fake tree which was $30 plus I can get 40% off. The thing that I was especially drawn to though was their garlands. They have many kinds of leafy garlands that are perfect to use as vines. They are about $7 for each one and if you have coupons they are even cheaper. So if you haven't already check out a Michaels for some foliage.

Thanks for the tip!

I was at Micheals and Jo-Anne Fabrics the other day, and I've used the floral things for various things in the past. Some of the darker or dead looking vines/flowers look great. Unfortunately, there is really no need for them in my house this year ^_^

Comment

Oh yes there is,
      Last year at one of our local haunts, Dark Raven Manor the asylum house's facade was absolutely covered with ivy and they even wrapped it around the sides.
      Mike Cirrincione
      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
      MAC Productions presents:
      Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
      Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
      Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment