Free Shipping Anywhere until July 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Shipping Anywhere until July 31

Incrementum Fear is offering an EDGE OF MADNESS sale. We call it the edge of madness because its coming up to that time of year where its crunch time for you haunters(plus its almost the end of the summer and its a really cool name for a sales promotion). This sale ends July 31 and this is what you get:

With a minimum purchase of 8 panels. You get
    • $99.99 per panel
    • absolutely free shipping anywhere in the US
    • Incrementum Fear's standard 2 Season Worry Free Warranty
    • Professionally themed panels to your specifications
    • Professional construction
    • All panels delivered by the end of August

As always each panel is constructed with 2x4's glued and screwed with simpson strong tie assembly and a dove tail joint system. All these features provide for ease of use and peace of mind in your next haunt.

To get the EDGE OF MADNESS sale effects you must place your order on or before July 31 midnight!

You can always contact us by PM me anytime or email at incrementumfear@hotmail.com or psychotichood@hotmail.com
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

This isn't directed just at you, but there are too many people on here who are posting the same thread under multiple headings.

I believe many of the readers on this forum click on NEW at the top of the page to see the threads with new posts since the last time they were here. This keeps you from having to click on each individual area (Professional Haunted House Chat ONLY, Trading Post, etc) and read through all the threads just to catch up.

Comment

I'm just trying to gain interest in my company. This is the only advertising I have for my company and I would really like to get established as a credible source for affordable quality wall panels. I understand that it bothers you that I post the same thread on all three forums but please see where I'm coming from. I'm putting all I've got into this and I've gotten a couple of customers so far and they are very pleased with the quality of work. I just wan't people to use me as an option. People know Unit 70, or Halloween Prodcutions, I'm working to get there.

Like I said. EDGE OF MADNESS SALE gets you free shipping on any orders made on or before July 31.
      Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Working...
      X