Open Thursdays or Sundays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Thursdays or Sundays?

We're a smaller start-up event in Jacksonville and plan on being open 3 nights every weekend in October. Originaly I was thinking Fri-Sun, but am starting to reconsider...

Recently I've talked to some people who said Sunday is a dead night for them and they do far more people on Thursdays. So, how does everyone else do on these two nights... Do you have a larger attendance on Thursdays or Sundays?

Thanks!
    Thursdays
    25.00%
    Sundays
    31.25%
    About Equal Attendance Both Nights
    43.75%
    Jordan Renda
    www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

fyi keep in mind Columbus day is a monday everyones off so that sun is like an extra sat. We always do good on that sun
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Thursday or Sunday

I think Thursday and Sunday are equally as good. Our haunt has a lot of moving parts, and it is extremely difficult to mobilize for a night. We have decided to run just 1 Sunday and 1 Thursday (both this season and last) and we target these nights at the hospitality industry (and retail for that matter too). You would be surprised how many people have to work every Friday and Saturday. Our rule of thumb... supply and demand... if you don't have near sell-outs on Friday and Saturday nights... its not worth stretching into Thursday and Sunday (yet). We're open on October 25th and 29th.
      Patrick Barberry
      www.legendsofthefog.com
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X