X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Overload HHA tip page

Another one down.

www.hauntedoverload.com

I was expecting a chainsaw tip on your page, but was thinking it would be more along the lines of "When sculpting a 40-foot-tall creature out of a real tree with a chainsaw...."

Comment

Very good!! I likey
      missjayne
      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Another On Down

Looks great Eric! How do you find the time and still focus on your own upcoming event? Shane and itis I will never know! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

Shane, an old saying just popped into my head when I read your post: If you want something done, give it to a busy person to do. That's the truth a lot of the time, isn't it?

Comment

LOL! Thank God I don't require much sleep. I usually stay after work to get this stuff done. I was working on the haunt today in the heat planning the corn maze section. I feel pretty drained now. I'm glad you are enjoying the tip pages. I like reading all the ones that come in, it's getting harder to think of good ones that haven't been taken already.

The reason I want to bang out as many pages as I can now is I won't have time very soon, like you said I need to start ramping up on my own haunt.

Don't miss the boat, get your tips in now before it's too late. Shane, I fixed some typo's on yours and added your web site. I will post the new one to the HHA message board soon. Welcome aboard the HHA, you will be great!

Eric
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Just got in...

Had a crew doing some work. I been in and out as far as myself. Vinny has been working on the new section. Me? Typo? Surly not I never have typos, Yeah right! Well as far as the HHA thing goes I will give it a shot and see if I can be of any help so THANKS! Shane and its how many typos does it take to make me look stupid! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

Don't feel bad Shane. There are typo's in this one as well. I always think it's fine and then I give it to someone to proof read and they always find many mistakes. Once I fix them all, I will post it to the HHA message board and they will be available on the HHA site soon as well. It will drop out of site on this thread but you will always be able to get it from the HHA site.

Any more haunts out there with tips? Don't miss your chance to have a featured page of your haunt on the site for all the media to see. The PR company has been asking already.

HHA members Send 3 haunt tips, 3 safety tips, 4 or 5 photos and your logo to el1450@comcast.net and I'll make a page all about your haunt using your info. It's just another great way to get your haunt seen and a benefit of being an HHA member.

Thanks,

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eric,
                  I have never had a chance to see the show, but Haunted Overload looks beautiful. Your photos capture halloween and a crisp fall haunt night atmosphere. If I ever get time off....yeah right, I really want to see your show, Its inspiring.
                  Allen H
                  www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Time off

I hear you about the time off. There are haunts 30 minutes from me I never got to go see. That's the only drawback to running a haunt, it's hard to see others. If your ever up this way I'll give you a tour no matter what month. I'll be open for friends and other haunters on Sunday the 1st of November with lights and effects but not many actors.

Eric
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                    X