Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing artwork from mr. larry?

http://www.myspace.com/maddoxmassacre

someone stealing your artwork n such larry....? or is this yours, cause it says texas lol
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

dude thats definately his.... thats insane, they even copied the name,... good thing you caught that.
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

i have a feeling larry has allready seen this, but sadly i dont know how much it helps just finding it.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

WOW no denying that one! He even took his ticket disclaimer didnt he? THATS SAD!!!!!
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

i know right lol.

Comment

Word of the day....

Thief! Its sad I just dont understand why people have to do this! Shane and its I would give them a call! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Wow and to think this is being organized by a fire department. Do they steal from the burning homes too? I think they should change it from the Dumas Fire Department to the Dumb Ass Fire Department.
              Last edited by Jolly Pumpkin; 07-26-2009, 10:31 AM.
              Spooky Wishes
              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Here's a link to the fire department.

http://www.dumastx.gov/fire_dept.htm

Larry you can contact them at

106 N Bliss Ave
                Dumas, TX 79029-2705
                (806) 935-6434
                Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Wowww!
                  Get 'em Larry get 'em!
                  Zach Wiechmann
                  www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Definitely blatant stealing and from the Chief Executive. Obviously, this guy is a dumb a&&, regardless of where he lives.

BarbieHaunt
                    Friends Sold Separately
                    (You Too Can Be Sold -
                    Just Join Our Friends List!
                    Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

So when I went to that myspace page, it was blocked. So I tried to add them as a friend, and its blocked too.

So, can anyone tell me what all was on there that copied Larry's.
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Looks like they have deleted everything and made their profile private.
                        Zach Wiechmann
                        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Someone obviously informed them that we knew about this.. maybe Larry contacted them?
                          INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

lol wow! THATS great. i wonder who told them.
                            this morning it was completely up as you all saw.

Comment

nick told on them , good job man im proud of you , now how bout my questions nick , haunt movin right along for you i see i remember a year ago when you came on here as a fng asking tons of questions lol you have grown conrads man and i think you will have an awesome season are you really the largest in toledo thats killer sounds like the other haunts need to step the F uck up and get on the ball hey man can you please help me with a banner i dont have any money now but i can pay you once my haunt starts bro no prob let me know thanks man hauntingarkansas@yahoo.com we are the featured listing for arkansas check us out man we are night terrors 13 haunted house any help is appreciated bro thanks man

Comment

Working...
                              X