Filming Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filming Anyone?

I am looking for a company who can come down and shoot footage of Graystone for a week or so. I am making a video, Graystone Mini Movie I guess you would say from behind the scenes, to customers going through, the sights and sounds the whole show. You get what I am looking for. I am looking for someone who is into Haunts and is good. I don't need Steven Spielberg just someone who is good and knows that I am looking for.

Any of you guys got any suggestions. I will want the company to put it all together for me. I want someone with professional cameras and not some nut to show up with a hand held video camera! I NEED A PROFESSIONAL! Are you out there? Shane and its I will be waiting... Shane this time.
    sigpic

I might be who you are looking for.....lol.

So I myself am a videographer/editor. And based on who I am - I am totally into haunting. When exactly in October are you looking to do this or are you thinking off season?

I guess maybe I should share some credientials. Not only am I part owner of EVILUSIONS (the better third I like to think sometimes ) I am a professional videographer/editor. I have BA in Digital Arts and Media Technology - have worked for 3 years in marketing alone. I have my own equiptment which includes: an Adobe Editing System or AVID Editing System (yes I have both) a SONY HVR-Z1U camera (it shoots in HD but I don't edit in HD yet - too expensive) and a Cannon XL2. As for lighting and mics I can get my hands on some becuase of people I know - or just flat out renting.

And to top it all off - my free time. Which is a lot of it. I am unemployed (gotta love Cleveland) and am available basically anytime. Other then the week before and the weekend of October 10th (kinda getting married). Let me know if you want some more info and whatnot and I will be glad to share!
    There's nothing wrong with you, there's something wrong with the world you live in.

www.evilusions.com

Comment

Hit me up

Here or you can email me at shanedabbs@aol.com. It would and I want it to be done during the Haunt Season in October! Shane and its hit me up if you want to talk more! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

You got mail!
        There's nothing wrong with you, there's something wrong with the world you live in.

www.evilusions.com

Comment

Still Looking

Twin Locusts sent me some really good looking work but I lost his info and hes not been on the forums in a few weeks anyone have his contact info? I am still open to who I will hire for this job so contact me. Shane and its if you want the work and your good get up with me! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Shane

Diana is amazing and totally gets the haunt scene. She is degreed in this kindas thing, and has a really good eye. So for what it's worth - she's your gal!!!

You could give her a working mini - honeymoon!!!
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Actually got a copy

Of her work in the mail today. Will check it out and see what she has to offer. Shane and its one way or the other were rolling this season! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X