dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dummies

i have heard that some of you plaster on paper mache to your dummies to make them look better. Well paper mache rots. So what do you do you do to stop this rotting. you need to dry it out. What techniqies do you use to dry out the paper mache. Also if anyone has any other ideas other than paper mache. Thanks.
    Mr. Horror
    The Eighth Floor of Hell

Floor,
    I like apoxie scuplt, its a two part putty like resin that gives you about 15 min working time. really good stuff.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I got "News" 4-U

In less than a mere 100 years you and I will be rotting too!
      Remember when you are away, don't forget to rot!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Floor8Horror View Post
        i have heard that some of you plaster on paper mache to your dummies to make them look better. Well paper mache rots. So what do you do you do to stop this rotting. you need to dry it out. What techniqies do you use to dry out the paper mache. Also if anyone has any other ideas other than paper mache. Thanks.
        There are things you can do to paper mache to make it hold up better. Check out the Stolloween site for some ideas.

You could also use Monster Mud, and read up on some of the techniques where skeletons are detailed. Search for the word "corpsify."

Comment

Working...
        X