Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepyworld Robbed...

Check out the video and story...

If you hear about or see some props being offered on ebay, craigs list or whatever let me know!!! Thanks Larry

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-theft-ha...,3892067.story
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Bummer. I'm actually surprised we don't hear about this happening more since so many of us seem to have stuff stored in such out of the way places.

Can you be more specific as to what to watch out for?

Comment

Wow Larry sorry to hear about that...
      Nobody deserves that to happen.

Good luck in catching the jerks!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

WOW larry, your having a bad week. first your artwork now actual equipment and props.
        not good, ill keep my eyes open.
        any reward?
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about this. Perhaps they will get caught and your stuff will be recovered.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

The reward is the feeling you get for doing the right thing!

Sorry to hear that Larry, it does sound like if not an inside job, it was from someone who knows your set up and storage patterns.

Hope they turn up and the thieves get caught!

Darkangel

Comment

Larry,

I heard about that from Jim. That sucks. Like Shawn said, though, can you be real specific about any of the pieces stolen. The news people wouldn't have any idea what they were, but if you say a Unit70 skeleton weraing a dress or something all of us will know exactly what you mean. I'll keep an eye on local Craigs List listings and what not. We'll hope for the best.
              Kip Polley
              www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
              We Engineer Fear

Comment

That is horrible. No one deserves that. I will def. keep my eyes peeled since I am online pretty much all day everyday.

Man so sorry to hear about this.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I didnt do it! LOL! No really thats too bad! But I always wondered how you keep that place secure since its not indoors and its basically up year around now. Did they break into your trailers out there? Most of the stuff may or may not ever be found? How much or what did they take exactly? Im like Kip let us know whats missing so we can help you find it! I would check any new haunts or haunts from last year that spring up this year. Thats for sure!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Larry. I hope they are caught. It's hard enough running a haunt like that. Now to have to worry about theft and replacing things really sucks! I know how mad I would be.

Eric
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I would notify all the other haunts in the area as well. It could be that whoever stole the stuff figures they can make an easy sale to another haunter, assuming they will be so happy to get the items cheap they won't ask where they came from.

Comment

Larry

Do you know what got taken so we know what to look for?
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Stolen

Larry,
                          That just sucks..
                          I know the feeling brother..
                          When we first got into Atrox (before the alarm system and survaliance cameras were installed) we suffered the same thing. Most were the expensive tools and some props. They caught the guys one year later but we never did recover much money. Hope you have better luck

Comment

Been There Done That!

Had tools,cash registers ect stolen! I hate a damn sorry ass thief! Instead of getting a job and working they have to go out and get what others have worked hard for! Sorry to hear that Larry! Shane and its I hope they hang! Shane this time!
                            sigpic

Comment

Larry,
                              Sorry to hear about that! I would scan the net (ebay, craigslist, etc.) if we knew more specifically what to look for.
                              Hey, I know we run CreepyVILLE but we didn't do it!
                              I hate thieves!
                              I'll let you know if I hear or see anything!
                              Kirk
                              Kirk Boemmel
                              Dark Ghost Manor
                              www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X