No announcement yet.

Creepyworld Robbed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about that Larry, it is a sad fact of life that people will steal, cheat, lie and vandalize other peoples property. I can not stand any people that fall in any of those categories and I hope they find the people that did it and return your property in the condition it was stolen in.
    sigpic

Comment

Larry, since we are only a hour and a half away we will keep our eye out for any mysterious props that people are trying to unload. We really need a list of what was taken because we have people calling us all the time trying to sell us stuff. Any information would be great. I hope they catch the people that did this!
      Good luck,
      Greg
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Yeah, this absolutely sucks. I hope you can find at least some of your stuff that was stolen, and find the peopple responsible for doing this.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Sorry to read this news Jim and Larry. Having had Raycliff Manor robbed when we were in Springdale, I know how horrible it feels to have such a violation take place. I hope the individuals responsible are caught. Karma will take care of them one way or another. Sending you positive thoughts and energy for your season opening taking place soon!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Look on the bright side, you got some good Free advertisement on the news. Even showed a trailer with the Darkness logo on it, that's some good Advertisement.... Sure it wasn't a devious plan you had? Anyways hope you catch those sneaky Rat Bastards and get your stuff Back.

-Frank Balzer
            Frank W. Balzer
            FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
            http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
            --------------------------------------------------
            www.RotHauntedHouse.com
            www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

How awful! It's hard to believe this happened right after artwork was stolen from the internet. I do hope they catch whoever did this and find all props, still in great condition.

Willow

Comment

thats ridiculous! sorry to hear that larry. hope you catch them and get everything back!
                sigpic

Comment

WOW, that sucks!! I guess you can look on the bright side, at least you got some publicity out of it!!

Let's hope they catch the bastards so you can at least get a few more exposures out of it!

With all these "Hauntworld Eyes" out there, even if the culprit just shows the props in their yard someone will see them!
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

The three lowest types of scum are as follows:
                    -Politician
                    -Paparazzi
                    -Thieves

I'm sorry to hear that this happened. But like others have said, look on the bright side, you got almost free advertising! Good luck in catching the idiot who stole the items.
                    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Can't understand

how anyone would own / store thousands of dollars of props and animations, and NOT have ANY video surveillance? (or did you??) Come on... Let this be a lesson to everyone - protect your investment at ANY costs...I've got night-vision surveillance all around my property, and it was only a measly $1500 bucks to purchase DVR and 4 cameras to protect thousands of dollars of animatronics... ANd it's not as if these items cannot be easily spotted, unless the perps display them for personal purposes inside their homes....someone will spill the beans,. eventually...Yeah, good publicity, however...
                      Last edited by craigsrobotics; 07-29-2009, 09:33 AM.

Comment

That sucks so bad. Hope you catch the crooks!!!

Zack
                        INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Wow I'm sorry to hear this Larry. This is definity a haunters worst nightmare! I am on ebay and craigslist every single day looking for haunt stuff so I will keep my eyes open for you.
                          ~Bill Mlinac
                          The Deadland Haunted House
                          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

In all fairness, having a surveillance system does not mean that you would catch them, now having a big dog means not having it taken in the first place.lol. But your very right protect your investment, when we did our haunted trail after we closed I would turn my two dogs lose, no body was going to come past that gate. I hope you get them and your stuff back, I would go to any new haunts that open in the area, I bet thats where your stuff is.
                            Originally posted by craigsrobotics View Post
                            how anyone would own / store thousands of dollars of props and animations, and NOT have ANY video surveillance? (or did you??) Come on... Let this be a lesson to everyone - protect your investment at ANY costs...I've got night-vision surveillance all around my property, and it was only a measly $1500 bucks to purchase DVR and 4 cameras to protect thousands of dollars of animatronics... ANd it's not as if these items cannot be easily spotted, unless the perps display them for personal purposes inside their homes....someone will spill the beans,. eventually...Yeah, good publicity, however...
                            Last edited by SomeThingInTheIce; 07-29-2009, 11:31 AM.
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Well, you're

correct...not every surveillance system is 100% accurate, but at least it would give some peace of mind that one did everything they could to deter, prevent or capture the incident...plus, with law enforcement technology today, even a blurry, crappy vid can be cleaned up for evidence purposes, and someone would be able to recognize SOME piece of clothing, shoe, hair style of the perps from a video...I do like your dog approach though...that'll leave a mark for sure!:-D

But as I said, I'm sure these props would be easy to find unless: 1) the perps wanted to be destructive aholes and may destroy the props 2) the perps will keep them under wraps and never go public with them.....

It is ashame, but something will turn up somewhere because "Criminals Is Stupid"....

Comment

that sucks

sorry for the loss larry. i design and fabricate the monster mash haunted hayride in south hadley mass , we have low income housing behind our property now. if we leave out a light bulb they will steal it . picture that haunters its 2 am the last cart is on the trail and we are right behind it , picking up our stuff. it kinda sucked when i worked the darkness and im watching someone {sorry i dont remember your name} ready to flick the switch for the night , no lugging props onto the back of the cube van , i hate that. exspecialy larrys old termanator prop. its oasis this time ! F shane

Comment

Working...
                                X