Keep Those Doors Locked At Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Those Doors Locked At Night!

Living in your haunted house business does attract some genuine, criminal nut cases sometimes.(they think I might be their "Buddy" or something?)
    Last night on the radio came a local story "A man (name ) was arrested from his trailer, he had several edged weapons and garden shears in his trailer that had human blood and hair on them."
    I guess 30 miles away from here they have recently discovered some bodys and parts?
    What brings this crashing home to me is that a few years ago a genuine nut case was hanging around my house a couple of times and he has been arrested for doing violent, destructive things for crazed reasons and the one time the Police pulled him from his car he was swinging his favorite garden shears at them as his weapon of choice.
    This all happened after he was found in a hospital pretending to be a surgeon about to operate on somebody, the Police had him only a few blocks away at a gas station.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

That is pretty freaky Jim! I had a guy contact me through Myspace this year and tell me he wanted to be our "Fiend of the Week". He said he was a good candidate because he spends most of his days and time fantasizing about killing people. he went on to brag that his medication for his mental disorder is driving him closer to following through on his impulses. I sent him a message encouraging him to discuss these feelings with his physician and assured him that we are not interested in "actually" killing people. I'm sure I was supposed to understand that his message was probably intended to be twisted humor, but you just never know! :shock:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
    X