Do any pros decorate their homes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

halloween...

March through November 15th is my busy season... November 15th to March1 is my slumber season! I feel like such a jerk for not decorating for halloween or christmas. How about that question...

who is still worn out in December that they don't decorate their homes for christmas? Count me in.
    Patrick Barberry
    www.legendsofthefog.com
    sigpic

Comment

In The Northern Climates...

There is often just a small window or weather opportunity to decorate outside for Christmas if it involves using a ladder, the winds whip up, the ladder slides across the metal edge of the spouting and pokes out a window.
      The freezing rain comes followed by sleet and snow, brittle roofing follows, no traction but then we aren't supposed to be there then either, are we?
      Same holds true for removing Christmas decorations, their removal is dictated by the weather , wait for that sunny, still day that hopefully is not too sloppy.
      Forcing certain tasks and jobs during the wrong prevailing weather can easily lead to hospital time, and then who's going to shovel your walks?
      Where did I leave my fake/sympathy leg cast?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My haunt turns into my home. I can't imagine being anywhere else during October. Just so much fun. The problems, the laughs, the great scares, the people coming out screaming that the haunt scared the hell out of them. What else could you ask for during Halloween?
        John Jordan
        www.TheAsylumwv.com
        www.Trans-AlleghenyLunaticAsylum.com

Comment

Working...
        X