HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: VACATION

1. Default VACATION 
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    Leaving Sunday. Gonna be in Hollywood area til Monday night then a cruise to Catalina Island then on to Encenadda MX for a day. I will think of you all as I drink manly drinks with little umbrellas on the Ledo deck....Ron
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Yes, I did the same trip one time, then I woke up , I had just been hit on the head real hard again!
    The bikini-Babe licking my face was only really Mr. Tuxedo, he had gotten sick and thrown up on my face a little bit when I was "out" and he was just reclaiming his meal.

3. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Hey Ron, you got me reminiscing about our weekend trips to Ensenada. Mexico. We used to go there often. At times we just took day trips to Ensanada. Of course, that was when I lived in San Diego. If you stop in to Papas and Beer, toast them for me! I've spent many lost daze in that bar! :lol:

Kel

4. Default  
    Hey, which cruise line are you taking?

Just curious...

5. Default  
    Have a wonderful vacation, Ron! You deserve one!

6. Default  
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    We are on Carnival. LikeI said, we get into CA Sunday, goof around on Monday and then board around 5PM
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

7. Default  
    have a safe trip....i am leaving on saturday to go to the bloody mary/crazy bob cruise...looking forward to the sun and sand...i have had my fill of the cold weather and snow....

todd poole

8. Default  
    A Disney cruise ship is coming back to California for west coast cruises. I've cruised on 5 differen ships, and Disney was the best in my opinion.

Check it out if anyone likes cruising!

Ron have a great time!

Allan

Thread Information