VACATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VACATION

Leaving Sunday. Gonna be in Hollywood area til Monday night then a cruise to Catalina Island then on to Encenadda MX for a day. I will think of you all as I drink manly drinks with little umbrellas on the Ledo deck....Ron
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Yes, I did the same trip one time, then I woke up , I had just been hit on the head real hard again!
    The bikini-Babe licking my face was only really Mr. Tuxedo, he had gotten sick and thrown up on my face a little bit when I was "out" and he was just reclaiming his meal.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey Ron, you got me reminiscing about our weekend trips to Ensenada. Mexico. We used to go there often. At times we just took day trips to Ensanada. Of course, that was when I lived in San Diego. If you stop in to Papas and Beer, toast them for me! I've spent many lost daze in that bar! :lol:

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey, which cruise line are you taking?

Just curious...

Comment

Have a wonderful vacation, Ron! You deserve one!
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

We are on Carnival. LikeI said, we get into CA Sunday, goof around on Monday and then board around 5PM
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

have a safe trip....i am leaving on saturday to go to the bloody mary/crazy bob cruise...looking forward to the sun and sand...i have had my fill of the cold weather and snow....

todd poole

Comment

A Disney cruise ship is coming back to California for west coast cruises. I've cruised on 5 differen ships, and Disney was the best in my opinion.

Check it out if anyone likes cruising!

Ron have a great time!

Allan

Comment

Working...
                X