CFX Better Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFX Better Read!

GOT YA! You thought I was gonna bitch on my boys Ken & Wes of CFX well I am not. I just wanted to say THANKS! The last of the new CFX mask came in today. Meatbag, Doll, Skined, Gargoyle and hands has made it in for the last of this years order to be added to the several we already have. You can never go wrong with these guys! Their procducts , shipping, customer service are all much better then their opposing competition! Again Thanks for your continued hard work and dedication to the Industry. Shane Dabbs and thats Graystone Manor! Shane this time.
    sigpic

We are thinking about buying 2 more CFX masks this season as well. We already have 3 or 4 and I know some haunters complain about seeing a bunch of masks in haunts, but our guests have always really liked them. I agree 100% that CFX masks are great and their customer service is great.
    Jared Layman

Comment

We are driving over to the shop Saturday morning to pick up a order, It will be nice to meet Ken and Wes personally.

Comment

Hey thanks for the love guys! 555, I look forward to meeting you this morning. I just wanted to remind anyone reading this post that we are trying to get everyone's order in early this year and to do so are giving out Free T-shirts to say thanks. (Check our site for more details WWW.CompositeEffects.com or www.CFXmasks.com.) Also we are pretty much working around the clock 7 days a week right now to keep the wait time down low, so just because Halloween season is right around the corner doesn't mean it's too late!
        Just give us a call (225) 756 - 7875

-Ken-

Comment

Ken, Wes, thanks for taking the time to show us around CFX today, we had a great time. These are some of the coolest guys in the industry that you would ever meet. Danny told me to give you a big thumbs up! Thanks again, it was great! Brett

Comment

Working...
          X