Spfx custom zombie for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spfx custom zombie for sale

UPDATE....For some reason I cant get the pics to post of the SPFX vampire mask for sale but Rusty posted pics of it when he sent it. The pics are on the fright forum under heres your mask Greg. For sale is a vampire mask WITH HAIR custom painted. We are asking $950. The mask with hair usually sell for $1150. This one is NEW. We only used it for 3 hours during The Columbia Haunt Tour for TW. We changed the scene and have no use for it anymore.
    Thank you,
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 08-03-2009, 08:53 PM.
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Originally posted by N2SPOOKINU View Post
    UPDATE....For some reason I cant get the pics to post of the SPFX zombie mask for sale but Rusty posted pics of it when he sent it. The pics are on the fright forum under heres your mask Greg. For sale is a zombie mask WITH HAIR custom painted. We are asking $950. The mask with hair usually sell for $1150. This one is NEW. We only used it for 3 hours during The Columbia Haunt Tour for TW. We changed the scene and have no use for it anymore.
    Thank you,
    Greg
    Fearfest

Here' s link to the thread with pics

BTW - That's not a SPFX Zombie it's a vampire.
    Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Comment

Thanks for the correction EVIL I was thinking of something else when I typed it and put in the wrong information. Thank you for the pic and the correction! I appreciate it.
      Greg
      Greg Allen
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

NP....Cool looking mask just doesn't fit my theme. I have one of the Zombies and was curious what one looked like with hair so I was a little disappointed...lol
        Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Comment

The mask has been sold. Thank you
          Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
          X