Christmas Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Gathering

I just got back from Re-Plus in Downtown Louisville, KY and all I can say is that it was probably the most enjoyable gathering I've been to. Basically it was one long day of classes and seminars focusing on wireframes, blowmolds, drive though light displays, mega trees, fixing your lights and much more. People even showed off their displays on the projector screen in between classes.

It started at 9:30 am and ended at 5:30 PM. In between there were many door prizes given away such as T shirts, books, food, hats and time to eat lunch. I even won a Tran Siberian Orchestra jacket. There were a total of 7 classes in one large conference room holding 200 people and a smaller room that replayed them throughout the day. It was very layed back and get this, it was totally free. It didn't cost a cent to attend the event. People from all of the United States attended and I can't say enough on how much I enjoyed it. Below is a video of my Christmas display and you can find out more about the gathering by visiting www.planetchristmas.com.

Sadly Youtube washes out the colors of the display and much of it can't be seen due to the truck blocking some of it and some of the other side not being captured. Many of the animated figures and twinkling lights can't be seen because of the quality of the video.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com
Working...
X