Shane is THE MAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane is THE MAN

For those of you who know Shane from Graystone Manor through his posts only, I have to say, you really need to meet the man. He is one of the"good guys" in the industry, and he is one of the select few who is willing to share his time and wisdom with people like myself, who are trying to get off to the right start in this industry.

And, if you haven't seen his haunt, you need to make the trip this Halloween season, because it impressed me, and I have seen some of the best.

Shane, Kudos to you, and Wendy, Don and I truly appreciate you taking the time with us! I think you will be a positive influence in this industry in the years to come, just like Ben, Eric and the rest of the HHA team.

Dewayne
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

I agree! Shanes the man! We had a great time touring Graystone also. Yep hes awsome. lol
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thank You

You guys are to kind. I hope that if nothing else I can make anyone realize that if its your dream to open a pro haunt YOU CAN DO IT! I always find it an honor when I can share the Manor with anyone in the Industry. Shane and its my doors will always be open for all! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X