How many sq ft is your haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many sq ft is your haunt?

Can someone delete this... I posted a new poll with an new option... thank you...
    ≤ 3000'
    18.52%
    4,000-7,000'
    29.63%
    8,000-10,000'
    7.41%
    11,000-14,000'
    0.00%
    15,000-19,000'
    7.41%
    ≥ 20,000
    37.04%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by DoctorCosmonaut; 08-06-2009, 07:48 PM.
    - Jordan

Last I knew..

You could delete your own posts. 12gauge shotgun would do it, disconnnect the monitor, take it outside first.
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 09-16-2009, 06:23 AM.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I must be stupid... but how?
      - Jordan

Comment

No. You must be mistaken.

As President and Jester of The Stupid Club, I can't find your name on the roster.
        Sorry.
        If you need to join just send $300.49 to The Ravens Grin Inn now! You will soon realise , within mere days, just how stupid you "R".
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Laughing

LMFAO @ Jim..... dude you crack me up
          "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com
          "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
          http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Yesterday

A patron leaving my house remarked that she thought the outside of the place looked "Big", but then after being all through the house it seemed even bigger!
            The leaves are half dropped from the vines choking the house so now it can look bigger. Another week and the vines will take on their Halloween costume of pretending to be veins and arteries.
            Size = value in some people's minds, especially when calculating a dollar's worth, but then we are working with people's perceptions here and if we can't impress upon them they got their money's worth, well, who is going to be doing that for us?
            Self reliance seems to be in short supply for way too many people .
            Embrace the opportunity of the blank canvas, fill it with your best efforts.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X