Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing Grannys 2009 Tour of Terror

Dear Readers

It gives me great pleasure to announce all the haunts that Granny will be appearing at. If your close to one of these haunts the weekend Granny is going to be there make sure you stop out and say hi. One last thing I have the Last weekend in Sept open...if anyone wants me please contact me!

Grannys Schedule for 2009
    Sept 26th Michigan @ Darksyde Acres
    Oct 2-3 Columbia, Mo @ Fearfest
    Oct 9-10 Sandusky, Oh @ Ghostly Manor
    Oct 11 Fremont, Oh @ Crazy Bobs Haunted Hydro
    Oct 17-18 South Park, PA @ 100 Acres Manor
    Oct 22-25 Omaha, NE @ Wayne Sealys Mystery Manor
    Oct 29-Nov 1 Atalanta, GA @ Neitherworld

Thank you all for reading and hope to see you out there. Thanks again for all the haunts that have welcomed Granny, this year and the past years.
    Last edited by Tater; 08-10-2009, 11:42 AM.
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Granny, My plan for this season is to visit as many haunts as I can. I will make every effort to come to the haunts that spotlight you. Thank you for posting this, I really appreciate it. You are my favorite Granny of all time and would love to see you in Granny action!! You go Granny!!!!!
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I just thank GAWD she isn't coming to Beyond midnight here in Sandusky. She would probably do us in, and run all of our patrons off. Maybe when she scares em away from the Manor they will come see us. hahaha!

From all of us at Beyond Midnight Haunted Attraction we would like to wish Ghostly Manor and there cast and crew a great season. Bill & Jayme with the help of their cast and crew put together an awesome attraction and BTW, that new facade looks GREAT! Great Job! Wishing you guys the best of luck in the 09 season.
      Ken
      www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

reactions

Hell Id love to see Granny in a local mall or around town on a normal day or night.....lmfao THAT WOULD BE BADASS I love to watch the reactions she gets ! Hell how about Christmas shopping season or Thanksgiving.... make sure to bring a camera with a great zoom for good video !! HAHAHAAA
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com
        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

We have Granny on Halloween--

What fun!

Thanks!
          Ben Armstrong
          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
          www.Fearworld.com
          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Hey Tater,

On this tour, will you be promoting your new reality show America's Haunted House?

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=4960

Just wondering.

Comment

hahaha oh yeah totally!

I cant belive you actually found that thread and dug it up. That was just a joke for those who dont know.

Comment

lol

o god lmao

Comment

Not that again lol
                  “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I expect Granny to attend our weekly after party that weekend you are here at Hundred Acres.

Comment

Damon!

First buddy I miss ya

Second anytime there is a party you know that I will be there always looking for a good time.

Comment

Um lets hope that dont turn out like last time...but the closet gremlin moment was the funniest thing iv ever seen...

Jacks
                        “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Never Underestimate the power of Granny's.

The first time two very popular "Morning Personalitys" went through my house the one thing that upset/scared them was "Some old woman who kept opening a door from another room ..and just looking at us!"
                          She could muster a stern look. It was my Grandmother, she loved Halloween and costumes, she was definately "elderly" at the time.. and I didn't tell her to be doing this either!

Another time a bachelor party group was coming through the house in October, they each re-entered the kitchen via a cart on grocery store rollers, popping out of the cabinet. After the first guy was standing there in the dark, he grabbed the next guy in his group by the back of the neck, spun him across the floor, kicking him, punching him!
                          Then the now two of them did this to the next guy, then the three of them did this to the fourth guy! And so it went ..the last guy was getting kicked and punched (in the dark( by 6 or 7 other guys! (And spun across the hardwood floor!)
                          When they were all in the room, the lights went on and some of them began complaining about this mistreatment...the first guy into the room lied and said, "I was kicked, punched and beat up too! By the old woman standing in the doorway! (My Grandmother.)
                          Even though this little roller-passage was fun for many people I quit using it years ago because some people would think they could fit through the small rectangular tunnel, they would bend over to get on the cart and their hips would expand with bending causing sometimes total strangers behind them to begin laughing and pointing and making rude comments, which of course had to stop because I wanted every customer to have a fun, nice experience here.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oct 2-3 Columbia, Mo @ Fearfest
                            How far is that from Kansas City? I'll be there that weekend playing a gig at the American Royal BBQ Cookoff...

http://www.americanroyal.com/Default.aspx?tabid=231
                            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
                            X