Fear Fest In Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Fest In Missouri

Greg I would just like to thank you for a perfect end to our family vacaton. Your wife and you went out of your way and let me an my family come and visit your haunt. It was very late when we went there but you still met us. You answered my questions and your wife and you were very forth coming with your answers to mine and my wifes questions. Even Gadge (the 6yr old) had questions and you answered them just and openly. In fact he is still talking about the fridge. I thank you very much I know our wives thought we were never going to quit talking but I thank you and your wife we had a great time and made it home safely.
    P.S. Greg when I got home I found 2 dimes whooh I am on my way LOL. Anyways thank you we will see you October 2 my wife and I wll be bringing the kids throuh I hope you guys have a great season and get everything done I am sure it is goiing to look great when you are done.
    The kids would also like to thank you again for the door knob covers Gadge put his on his door as soon as we got home and even stole his sisters for the other side of the door. Gadge says to tell Frank helllo.
    P.P.S. Shane we are coming your way next I hear from Greg you are a great host also.

Thanks Again
    Andrew

Andrew, you are more than welcome.We had a great time visiting with you and your family. It's nice to slow down from building and sit back and chat with people that love haunting as much as we do. So you found 2 more dimes huh? Thats funny, keep pickin them up, they add up lol. So your planning on coming on Oct. 2nd? Thats cool, Tater will be there on that weekend so you might have to warn the kids. LMAO Anyway, I hope we gave you a little insight on a few tricks we use and look forward to seeing you guys this fall again.
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Greg and Christina
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks Greg for the....

Good word you sent out on me lol! Feel free my door is always open to haunters. Shane and its just give me a heads up! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Shane what night is your opening night this year?

Thanks,

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
        X