Terrorfest Commercial Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorfest Commercial Spots

Thought I would share a couple of commercial spots we just finished up for Terrorfest in Columbus, Ohio.

Video was shot by Rogues Hollow.
    Editing, Sound, FX by Brutal Industries.

Travis Magee
    Brutal Industries LLC
    www.brutalindustries.com
    www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

SWEET. I love em.

Great job guys.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Great job on putting the commercial together guys! You made that video look amazing! I think this is one of the best haunt commercials I've seen and I'm sure my sister, who lives in Columbus, will be thrilled when people start seeing her pop up on TV this fall as the victim
      Christopher Brielmaier
      Rogues Hollow Productions
      www.RoguesHollow.com
      www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
      info@rogueshollow.com
      PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

Looks awesome!!!

Travis,
        Looks great bud!!! You did a great job!!!! By the way... I will be sending you the proof on the flyer and poster that you took the pictures for!!! They look bad ass!!!
        Bart Butler
        HobNob Productions
        http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

Its very nicely done however your commercial brings up a good argument... your haunt isn't a movie but it plays more like one. A haunt is a haunt you walk through at a quit pace and its tough to follow any sort of story line or anything of this nature.

What I've been seeing more and more of is haunts creating this realiistic commercials playing off like this really happened or this will happen or whatever. Interesting approach... I wonder what works better a straight forward commercial like Six Flags saying we've got XYZ rides and this wil how much fun you'll have or something serious and real.

I wonder what eveything thinks will attract more customers to the attractions.

Good job!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

thanks guys.

This particular customer wanted a horror movie feel to the video. What I like about this approach is that it gives the sense of a story instead of coming out and saying "hey we are *blank* haunted house and we have this attraction, this attraction, and this one."

In a very short amount of time you are introducing this character and showing what he is capable of. To me it leaves a longer impression on you and plants a seed in your head before you ever get to the attraction.

Now if your haunt does not follow a theme set by a character then it is a bit more difficult to make this connection but its still possible. Maybe its the haunt or location itself that is telling the story with a bunch of weird things happening inside.

These are things you want to keep in mind when producing your marketing materials. Dig deeper than just coming out and saying "*whatever* haunted house, 3 haunts, scareground, etc.." Hook people with your first impression. Get their minds thinking. Have them mentally asking themselves questions. Leave some holes in the story to let peoples minds figure out the rest or let them experience the rest in the haunt.

ok Im rambling..haha

Nice work on the video and imagery Christopher. It was very easy to work with.
            Travis Magee
            Brutal Industries LLC
            www.brutalindustries.com
            www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Comment

VERY nice! What is this Terrorfest? Isn't that the building that the House of Nightmares was in?
              To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Great Video

Great video....I like the editing... Where is it at ?
                "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                www.maliciousstudios.com
                "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Working...
                X