have you ever tried too??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever tried too??

well the thing i am asking is that have you ever tried to promote your haunt at a con be for?? it's like those comic book cons..

my buddy and i did a small little bit on stage. in full halloween gear and people loved it!!!

how about you guys??
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

I Hope..

You guys had a microphone or better yet a megaphone to announce the name of your place several times so they really knew who you were. (and how to find you in the season!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

horrorfind in Maryland

We set up at HorrorFind in Maryland the last few years. There are several other haunts that come out to do the same. Everyone has their own unique approach and setup. I cannot justify going to the show this season, because it is on our opening weekend. The only thing I can justify for going to the con the last 2 seasons is we have recruited two amazing make-up artists (one each year).
      Patrick Barberry
      www.legendsofthefog.com
      sigpic

Comment

or how about set up a booth that way you can sell tee-shirts and other good stuff? what we did was.. we when on stage at this con and performed. we did not promote the haunt we work at. it was a on our own thing.

next year we have been thinking of doing a magic show.
        it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Working...
        X