Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payment for PO and Firewatch at Haunted House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment for PO and Firewatch at Haunted House?

Hello-

I wanted to know some ideas others have to accomplish not paying a firefighter and police officer ($50) an hour for a fire and police watch. Are there other ways to accomplish this with saving money? This will cost 5k just for them to stand there all night for the month. Thanks

Check The Auxililary Police.

We had the Sherriff's Radio Patrol and the Sherriff's Mounted Police.
    They were civilians wearing uniforms, directing traffic at the 4th of July fireworks, doing some emergency work, having meetings.
    I donated $400.00? to them at the Chief of Police's suggestion and they sent two aux. members down here for numerous nights.
    Unfortunately you do get what you don't pay for.
    One night they insulted my customers by calling them "Idiots" because they came running from the protection of Charlie's Tavern during a rain storm to get into my place.
    Another time they sat there , heads turned away from a man (I hope he was drunk) climbing up the downspouting who was already 15 feet above the ground.
    We have good normal Police and some of them go plain-clothes here on busy weekends, I am also just 250 feet from the Co. Sherriff's office.
    Response time is usually about less than one minute.
    One time I was enjoying the show from an upstairs window, some muscular Co. Police that I had called were using a departing problem customer for a beach ball. They got the name and address from Mr. "Beach" of the idiot/vandal that had escaped here.
    I got reimbursed for his destruction a day or two later.
    ( I think he took the cash from his Mommy's purse)
    The Police had good leverage on him as far as squeezing the retribution from him because he was already in some other trouble, court, legal in nature.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X