Legends of the Fog - Promotion Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of the Fog - Promotion Fun

This is a final post to the "too soon for Michael Jackson" posting around the 4th of July. I guess you'll have to mind ripping coheed and cambria until we insert our own song.

Does anyone else have fun promo videos for their haunts?
    Patrick Barberry
    www.legendsofthefog.com
    sigpic

Thats awesome! thanks for sharing... how many parades do you go to? do you hand anything out? very cool idea for a promo video
    Mike Quill
    Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

Wow great to see that, aberdeen was my old stomping grounds after all. Met you guys at the Darkness tour, its great to see some of your show,
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

parades

This year we were just in the two parades. I would guess 20-30k spectators for each parade. Since we went through that much trouble to build a float, next year, we'll probably do 4-5 parades over 3 weekends.
        Bel Air was great, but Havre de Grace was awesome... the people there were a little more receptive to our theme. We won 1st prize for best float and a nice cash prize. That'll go into the bank for our next cast party.

Mike - we weren't allowed to hand anything out... no candy or t-shirts. I guess it cuts down on the trash...

Allan H - good to link back up with you after the Darkness. If you're back in Aberdeen, look us up, we would love to show you the farm.
        Patrick Barberry
        www.legendsofthefog.com
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X