This Seemed Impossible tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Seemed Impossible tonight.

A young woman was sitting in a theater seat I have in my first room, they are in a bank of four of them with metal and wooden arm rests between the seats.
    It was dark, something scared her and in the second and a half of the scream and the darkness she had now got herself onto her boyfriend's lap (somehow?) and maybe she is one of those types of people who lash out when scared, attacking anyone/everyone close to here?
    She had not only put herself on his lap but also bit him on the forehead?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Sounds awful! Hopefully her bark is worse than her bite. If she broke skin, he may have to get rabies shots or may have a bad infection on the way. I hope not for his sake.

BarbieHaunt
    Friends Sold Separately
    (You Too Can Be Sold -
    Just Join Our Friends List!
    Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Jim you may have to start selling muzzles for these types. Some women just cant keep there mouths shut! Ouch! On the forehead that would hurt!!!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
      X