"October" Practise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "October" Practise?

It was not October last night, was it? By the end to a long , tiresome night only 12 people had went through the house but, I worked so hard and long to accomplish just that!
    One guy showed up (kind of an odd sort), then quite awhile later we were joined by a middle-aged couple, then a young couple after that so I did three front room routines.
    Then a small group was here , joined late by just a couple so I did two more front rooms for these groups/people.
    Maybe it's all my doing since I have the compulsion to give them each the best possible entertainment as they have afterall decided to come here and support my efforts.
    To get as tired by the end of one night's festivities I normally would be working like this during a long, busy October night and alot more than 12 people would be passing through here.
    I guess my insecurity fires my work-ethic to make more job security by pleasing each customer if at all humanly possible?
    I feel pretty good this morning , having only four hours sleep. I usually only get five.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim you should get paid hourly on your tours. $12.00 for your usual 2 to 2 and a half hour tour. Your underpayed! You should have different parts of the house where you are in disquise and an organ grinder with a monkey that gathers tips. And another where your a hippy with a long wig playing a guitar where people throw money into your guitar case. And then you can always pull up your robe and have money snapped in to your garter strap. LOL! Just kidding but these maybe some funny ways to make that extra money. Just call it an upcharge. The more stories you go up there is an upcharge. Ha! Ha! I will never complain about the Ravens Grin Inns admission. Actually people should pay more than $12.00 to go through. But that is a fair price!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I Have Begun Exposing Myself.

Attempting to maybe get them to give me a "tip". (For the operation?)
      "Wanna see my tatoo?"
      Up goes my shirt and there right where my belly-button is my flashlight is pointing..
      "It's a tatoo of a cat's butt-hole!" (How those wispy hairs got there I don't know, they look 3-dimensional!)
      Good thing my belly-button in an "Inn-ey". (Versus an "Out-ey")
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X