Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grimlock Manor Opening!

Hello all!

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself once again and share our website with you. There have been a lot of you that have been very helpful the past few months in sharing tips and tricks and giving us the encouragement to do what we love to do and this October 30th, 31st & November 1st we will be kicking off our first year!

We hope you enjoy our website and please feel free to leave us feedback as it would be great to hear from you!

All the best,

Jay.
    AKA Frightguy1
    Producer
    Grimlock Manor Haunted Attraction.
    www.grimlockmanor.com/
    http://grimlockmanor.blogspot.com/

Grimlock Manor is a for profit charity Haunted Attraction based in Metuchen NJ. 25% of our proceeds benefit the Metuchen EMS. This is our first year running as a professional attraction in our area and we are very excited! Our team of experienced designers intend to offer one of the best haunted attractions in the Middlesex County area. Grimlock Manor incorporates innovation, technology, and realism, providing visitors a terrifyingly great bargain that they will want to experience again and again. We hope to see you there in October! Stay tuned for more news and notes on Grimlockmanor.com & Grimlockmanor.blogspot.com

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback. Hopefully as we get closer to our set up date we will be able to post more pictures and video for everyone.

Comment

Congratulations Jay! Very exciting to hear and see your progress! Keep the passion my friend and remember to enjoy the journey. I can't wait to see your post season reports.

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks Kel!

I have to thank you for being one of the first people on here to welcome me and provide tips and advice. I really chalk a lot up to your book because it helped us get to where we are now and that is opening up our haunt to the public.

It's been exciting to put in the work and begin to see the results and I will be sure to keep you updated as we move closer to our opening night and our end results.

It should be fun! I cannot wait.

PS..I have loved the updated pictures of Raycliff, they look amazing! I hope to make it out your way one day.

All the best,

Jay.

Comment

Working...
        X