One Season ends, The Next Begins..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Season ends, The Next Begins..

I guess last night was the unofficial end to my fun summer season here.
    The drunken obnoxious fall season has begun. (I am NEVER ready for it!)
    "Can we bring beer in the house?"
    "NO! NEVER! DO NOT BRING BEER INTO THE HOUSE!"
    (Said very plainly and loudly so all of them should have had no trouble hearing or understanding in no uncertain terms....)

"Jim, you seem to have something leakiing, running down through the floor?"
    It wasn't raining, there is no plumbing anywhere near this mysterious leak, "Well it's either beer or urine."
    When I called them on it several of them got these outraged, incredulous expressions of "How Dare I Accuse THEM of doing such a thing!?"
    "Nobody did it, but it Still happened!" I said to their pleadings of innocense and denial.
    These were also the people who badgered us with phone calls telling us they wanted to be here at 7, then 8, then 8:30 but they or their friends had a beer priority before the priority of being here when they said they would.
    So when they all got themselves rounded up and appeared at my door, I had the distinct pleasure of telling them that now I was full-up, that they had missed their "window of opportunity", all true.
    Now they could do some waiting on me.
    I do not want to be in the tavern business, I do not want to be a bartender and I sure do not want such boozey-inspired messes to clean up..maybe I'm just asking too much of my fellowman?
    Act your age. Don't think booze gives you a right to act badly.
    I could start out with a Whiffle Bat, if that doesn't work a Louisville slugger will be called to the task.
    I won't be "bunting".
    "GGGRRR!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Huh? Is this a life excerpt or a role play/story thing?
    - Jordan

Comment

No this is Jims occasional venting on the intoxicated customer! Jim start selling Ravens Grin Inn printed diapers. For the drunken customer who preferrs not to use the restroom. Also store any extra beers in there pockets and put them on ice in a nearby cooler outside the front door. For a small fee of course.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
      X