looking for any stalk around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for any stalk around

Anyone have a stalk around they would like to part with, reasonably priced? for P/U or shipping? please provide photos!

Thanks

Stalkarounds

I have three (3) what price are you looking to pay?

Comment

stalk around

Which ones do you have and not looking to spend more then 500

Comment

Stalkarounds

Not interested in selling for that

Comment

Stalkaround for sale cheap

Just sent you a PM

Comment

Oh boy...here we go again....She was asking for donations for her Haunt a few years back, then sold everything (or tried to) off

Comment

looking for stalk around

And what is meant by that comment Skullman.

That is right, for ten years, I bought and paid for everything I owned and very few things were donated. the few things that were donated were then donated to another local charity haunt along with all the walls. What I bought and paid for out of my own personal pocket was sold to a haunt in GA.

With all my stuff, I put on a haunt a home haunt with all volunteers. And put my self into 20 thousand dollars plus in debt to put this haunt on. Never got paid nor a dime for doing it. Every penny that was raised by local people coming through the haunt all by donations went to a charity in support of OVARIAN CANCER. Every year I put out thousands to get new and used props so people would come back see something different and donate to the charity. I cared more about people knowing about this disease and raising money to support the charity then I cared about the debt I incurred. Now I have paid half that debt off, and If I feel like decorating my yard to scare kids and try to slowly grow this again, so I can go back to having the haunt to raise more money, then I am entiled to do so. Whether I pay for new props or buy used props is my business and what I do with them is the same just like every other person who posts here.

Comment

Stalker Pictures

Sorry for the delay, I had to get the costume out of storage. The price is $500.00 Firm, otherwise it will go to Ebay with a higher start price.

Thanks,

Dan
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X