Theatre Macabre is Dead, Long live Duke of Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theatre Macabre is Dead, Long live Duke of Darkness

I have been on these boards under the name of Theatre Macabre for a long time, but that was the name of my former attraction, and really one that I don't own the name to anymore.

Our new haunted attraction company is to be Lords of Chaos, LLC. I shall be the Duke of Darkness, so that is my new persona here. Perhaps I can convince my partner, the Earl of Evil to make an appearance as well.

I will post our new website and myspace addresses when they are online. It is exciting. After several years of working at other peoples attractions and a year off, I am back in the haunt business.

Plans are moving along well. Look for a new and different attraction in the Pacific Northwest!

Dave
    Lords of Chaos, LLC
    House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Sweet, good luck Duke.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

That's definitely an exciting change for you, Dave! A breath of fresh air. Love the new icon, too! Congrats!
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Awesome news DoD! Congrats!

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You guys always made a lot of trouble for Maxwell Smart, didn't you?
          Agent 99 (Barbra Felldown) had a twin going to high school in this part of the world back then, if Barbra or her local twin fell down, I would not have helped them up, I would have fell down on top of them!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well, when Chaos was attempting to rule the world and making life difficult for Agent Smart, I was between 2 - 7 years old. I guess we are the next generation of Chaos, attempting to take over the world one scream at a time!

Dave
            Lords of Chaos, LLC
            House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

But is only being between 2 -7 years old really an excuse?
              Many people seem to crawl out of the baby bassinet with a pretty much adult personality, or maybe some people are just acting childish all their lives? hahaah!
              I like being "Peter Pan", not the peanut butter.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X